POLITICAL BULLSHIT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
    Been completely covered in work all day, and only had a couple chances to check on things. Big comments I saw:

1. Call Trump a liar under oath
    2. Said the memos were because he felt Trump would lie about meetings
    3. Said he could not comment on why Sessions was not included in open session
    4. McCain is as senile and demented as Trump

Miss anything?

Apparently, all of the good shit is in private session which just ended. But, getting the Republican Senator from Maine to bring up the Russian banking network was kinda stunning.

But, Comey said he would talk about that in classified session.

What was rather stunning is that Comey came out swinging in his own way. Many times he could've said "NO", but he chose to call out Trump or refer to Mueller's investigation.

The fucking logic leaps that the pieces of traitorous garbage on the GOP, the Trump BOT Army and general idiots have to make for a Trump vindication are insane.

This wasn't Capone's Vault. It was what it was, but it got the job done.
    My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Agreed. Simply because of the security level of what's involved there was no way the public was going to get answers they wanted. I think the breadcrumbs are there to understand what we won't get to see, though.

I hope every Republican who is still backing Trump burns.

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
        Agreed. Simply because of the security level of what's involved there was no way the public was going to get answers they wanted. I think the breadcrumbs are there to understand what we won't get to see, though.

I hope every Republican who is still backing Trump burns.

That piece of shit Okie Senator was on Fox News telling them that Trump is just Naive.
        My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
          That piece of shit Okie Senator was on Fox News telling them that Trump is just Naive.
          ignorance of the law won't get you off of the hook.
          Originally posted by Martin
          Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
          Originally posted by gravedigger
          Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
          And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
          Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
            ignorance of the law won't get you off of the hook.

Exactly.

What people have to realize is that the gathering evidence phase is done. The NY AG just got Michael Cohen's business partner put away. Plus, he's made the largest mafia busts since Gotti went down.

Mueller has picked up what Comey laid down and continues to pick up more people.

Trump isn't vindicated, he's just waiting for his turn.

Comment

• Ryan saying it's all ok because Trump doesn't understand what it takes to be president and he's new at it.

Maybe we all knew he didn't understand what it takes and you're a piece of shit for sniffing his asshole, Ryan.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                Ryan saying it's all ok because Trump doesn't understand what it takes to be president and he's new at it.

Maybe we all knew he didn't understand what it takes and you're a piece of shit for sniffing his asshole, Ryan.

Times like these, I take a deep sigh and say:

"Ryan is on tape. Ryan is on tape so long that there are PDF transcripts. Mueller has them."

Comment

• I just loved (not) the public rebuttal from Trump given by his personal attorney this afternoon.
                  Gibbs, Gibbs, Gibbs, Gibbs!

Comment

• Chances the Dems figure out what is happening in the UK: 0%.

Comment

• I forgot to update earlier, as I'm working on a fuckton of things and trying to get a few more off the ground.

Comey Week: Day 4 (End of Day)

1. Jared Kushner will meet with Senate Intelligence Committee staffers mid-month.
                      2. Marc Kasowitz (Trump's personal atty) isn't a member of the NY Bar. Hell, he's not on any bar. How does that work?
                      3. No Sessions today is to be expected. There was a chance that treason weasel could've popped his head up, but he's been huddled to Trump's Siberia to play cards with Kellyanne, Spicey and Manafort.
                      4. Alan Derschowitz is getting pulled out at such a random time by Team Trump.
                      5. As it turns out, Dersch is a Mar-A-Lago member who is Chris Christie level vying for a Supreme Court slot. Expect him to get Friend of Trump media coverage a ton this month.
                      6. While everything was happening today, the thumb drive that Miss Winner used to smuggle docs to Russo-friendly The Incerpt...well, it's gone missing.

Comment

• Comey Week: Day 5

1. Trump is willing to produce the tapes and testify under Oath. Hilarity will ensue.
                        2. Something big has been dug up on Paul Ryan, but all outlets are playing coy.
                        3. Dear Lord, I want Trump to testify under oath. There's no way that doesn't end amazingly.

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
                          [U][B]Comey Week: Day 5

Dear Lord, I want Trump to testify under oath. There's no way that doesn't end amazingly.[/LIST]
                          There's no way that he could maintain his composure under oath. He'd be blurting out that he ordered the Code Red within 5 minutes because his ego would force it to the surface.
                          Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                          Originally posted by gravedigger
                          Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                          And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                          Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Comey Hearing Coverage ratings are coming in. Looking like highest ratings since Clarence Thomas.

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
                              There's no way that he could maintain his composure under oath. He'd be blurting out that he ordered the Code Red within 5 minutes because his ego would force it to the surface.
                              I know!

Also, NY AG is tearing apart Eric Trump's Foundation now.

Comment

• Trump testifying? But my birthday was LAST month!

Comment

Working...
                                X