Tea/Coffee

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tea/Coffee

Which one do you guys prefer? I know Sarah loves expresso type coffee. I, of course, enjoy my tea, being pretentious and all. Currently, my favorites are Earl Grey (cold, latte, or loose leaf) and Tully's London Fog. That shit is fucking awesome. But I also enjoy Vietnamese style coffee, which is drip brew with sweetened condensed milk and ice.
    The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

I like them both. Coffee hot and tea cold.

My Starbucks vise? Grande Cafe Americano. No cream with one Sweet N' Low.
    We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
    - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Tea all the way for me. I love Earl Grey and English Breakfast, but I find myself leaning more and more towards various green teas. At the moment, I'm actually drinking a green tea with lemon (Bigelow's) that's pretty damned good.

Coffee is, in general, too bitter for me. I can handle lattefrappacinomachiattosissy drinks, but I try and avoid them...they're wasted calories.
      Originally posted by Martin
      Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
      Originally posted by gravedigger
      Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
      And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
      Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

Originally posted by Howard View Post
        My Starbucks vise? Grande Cafe Americano. No cream with one Sweet N' Low.
        god dammit...my wife gets the Grande Cafe Americano with 2 raw sugars. Do NOT turn into my wife, Howard.
        Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

I fucking hate coffee. I don't understand how it ever became a trade good.

Comment

That shit is crack to me. They opened a damn Starbucks right by where I get on the freeway in the morning. The siren call is pretty deafening at 6:30 in the morning.

I will on occasion substitute the raw sugar instead of the pink packet but no more than one. Adding stuff to coffee RUINS the taste. Fist bump your wife for me Matt. She's got damn good taste (beyond the obvious).
            We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
            - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

I drink normal Folgers/Maxwell House here at home mixed with some vanilla/caramel cream. At Starbucks I'll get a Large White Chocolate Mocha with 3 extra shots everytime. I'd love to start drinking Tea (as opposed to soda) but I don't want to drink warm/hot tea. So if I could be pointed in the right direction of some cold tea (without a ton of sugar) that would be great.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

It depends on your taste, Rob. I enjoy Earl Grey and English Breakfast as cold teas as well, but they can be a little bitter. You really can't go wrong with some of the cold Green Teas though.

Comment

That's the problem, Rob...most cold teas that you can buy are sickeningly sweet. And the powders? Forget it, you may as well just put pixie sticks in water.

Comment

See, I just want caffeine without drinking hot drinks. ARHGHGH
                    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

When I make tea I measure the sugar by the inch, not the cup.

Comment

Originally posted by Rob View Post
                        See, I just want caffeine without drinking hot drinks. ARHGHGH
                        Have you considered the many advantages of Speed, yet?

Comment

Been there done that. I'd prefer to keep my teeth.

Comment

I may have to go back to my caffeinated soap.

Comment

Arizona Green Tea is pretty good and extremely cheap.

Comment

Working...
                              X