Brain Dead Radio: A Garbage Place for Garbage People  

Go Back   Brain Dead Radio: A Garbage Place for Garbage People > Podcasts > Brain Dead Radio

Brain Dead Radio The new show from Rob and Ceej. Tune in and turn off your brain.

View Poll Results: Thoughts?
Good! 0 0%
Bad! 0 0%
Ehhhh! 1 100.00%
Voters: 1. You may not vote on this poll

Old 06-21-2014, 06:57 PM
RIP Ferg

B_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandas

Volume is set WAAAY low on this one. To get it to sound right every other sound on my PC is ROOOOOOOAAAAR like Lost smoke monster.
Old 06-21-2014, 07:00 PM
feels good man

Abraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The Fahey

ok I'll re-upload it. thanks for the heads up
Old 06-21-2014, 07:02 PM
feels good man

Abraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The Fahey

yeah, once again, clenches the fact that we need to go back to separate mics.
Old 06-21-2014, 07:04 PM
RIP Ferg

B_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandas

I wish there was a way to normalize sound levels on the web. SOOOO many vids are either SUUUPER quiet or SUUUUPER loud. Nothing worse than having a vid on my PC that I can stream through the Xbox windows media center dealie and you can't hear shit with the TV's sound maxed out.

So far the music section is entertaining especially Ceej not liking the Bla-la-la-la double bass.
Old 06-21-2014, 07:05 PM
feels good man

ok reuploading now.
Old 06-21-2014, 07:17 PM
feels good man

ok, it's been reuploaded. As loud as I'm going to get it without sacrificing what little sound quality I can wrangle out of this fucking wav form.
Old 06-21-2014, 07:21 PM
RIP Ferg

Fair enough. DO BETTER NEXT TIME HUGHES!!! MAMA BATMAN PAID GOOD MONEY FOR THIS!!!!!!
Old 06-21-2014, 07:23 PM
feels good man

I know
Old 06-21-2014, 07:23 PM
feels good man

Part 2 will be the old way.
Old 06-21-2014, 07:53 PM
RIP Ferg

Ceej wins the episode by picking The Crow soundtrack.
Old 06-21-2014, 08:23 PM
RIP Ferg

You guys lost me at Lou Bega.....
Old 06-21-2014, 08:41 PM
Right meow!

Nathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The Fahey

The crow soundtrack was awesome.
Old 06-21-2014, 09:20 PM
feels good man

Quote:
Originally Posted by B_Metal View Post
Ceej wins the episode by picking The Crow soundtrack.
I can't believe I didn't even think of picking soundtracks. Like I said on the cast, that motherfucker found the loophole.
Old 06-21-2014, 09:30 PM
RIP Ferg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
I can't believe I didn't even think of picking soundtracks. Like I said on the cast, that motherfucker found the loophole.
Yeah, he pro-tipped you on that one for sure. It was Herculean in regards to loopholing.
Old 06-21-2014, 09:31 PM
feels good man

For reals. He gets mad props.
Old 06-21-2014, 09:36 PM
RIP Ferg

Plus it IS a badass soundtrack.
Old 07-09-2014, 09:44 AM
Shut up, crime!

gravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandas

Lost my shit when Ceej yelled the ICP battle cry.

Excellent choice with Reel Big Fish, Rob. I just picked up a vinyl reissue of that album and it's still great. "Beer" is totally a go-to workout track.
Old 07-09-2014, 10:23 AM
feels good man

fuck yeah man. They also put on a hell of a fun show.
Old 07-09-2014, 11:10 AM
A Galaxy Fart Fart Away

Captain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The Fahey

Quote:
Originally Posted by gravedigger View Post
Excellent choice with Reel Big Fish, Rob. I just picked up a vinyl reissue of that album and it's still great. "Beer" is totally a go-to workout track.
Workout? You meant have a beer.