Brain Dead Radio: A Garbage Place for Garbage People  

Go Back   Brain Dead Radio: A Garbage Place for Garbage People > Podcasts > Brain Dead Radio

Brain Dead Radio The new show from Rob and Ceej. Tune in and turn off your brain.

View Poll Results: Thoughts?
I liked it! 2 100.00%
Nope! 0 0%
Voters: 2. You may not vote on this poll

Old 05-08-2014, 10:24 PM
is ready for turkey

Abraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The Fahey
Default Brain Dead Radio Episode 84: Butt Stuff

Rob and Ceej visit Mormon heaven for a spell, interact with some of their boyhood idols, and Rob is sad at the lack of Timm-era Harley Quinn cosplayers at Wizard Con. A new segment is born called STAR WARS MINUTE and they wrap up the show with a startling admission of how desperate they currently are.
Old 05-09-2014, 10:44 AM
is ready for turkey

Abraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The Fahey

so yeah, the sound is a bit wonky on this due to forgetting to change the mic recording option for stereo as opposed to how I have it set up for my video game streams. Hopefully it's not too distracting. I just thought there was some good stuff in here and I didn't want to lose it.
Old 05-09-2014, 08:08 PM
is ready for turkey

main site has been updated for those that listen that way.
Old 05-09-2014, 08:32 PM
My wife's son

Captain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The Fahey

Mormon Heaven speech sounds like Bullwinkle.

Fuck Bullwinkle.
Old 05-09-2014, 09:24 PM
is ready for turkey

Right? I know it will never happen but I'd love if some how this episode got out to the masses so a bunch of randoms started posting really nice things on our FB page for Ceej haha
Old 05-09-2014, 10:28 PM
I Am Always the Octopus.

Anderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandas

Macchio didn't do his own guitar work in Crossroads.

Click here to visit AndersonVision!
Old 05-09-2014, 11:06 PM
I Am Always the Octopus.

Anderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandas

Where is this Against the Fear shit coming from? AICN posted the working title as The Ancient Evil.

Everyone else figured out the cover title is AVCO. How did you get Against the Fear out of that?

Old 05-09-2014, 11:15 PM
RIP Ferg

B_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anderson View Post
Macchio didn't do his own guitar work in Crossroads.
It's Still Real To Me Damnit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anderson View Post
Where is this Against the Fear shit coming from? AICN posted the working title as The Ancient Evil.

Everyone else figured out the cover title is AVCO. How did you get Against the Fear out of that?
Baltar?
Old 05-10-2014, 12:44 AM
is ready for turkey

haha, time for a new segment: FACT OR FICTION OR ROB FUCKED UP AGAIN
Old 05-10-2014, 12:45 AM
is ready for turkey

Looks like we're both half right. AICN has it listed as: THE ANCIENT FEAR
Old 05-10-2014, 09:50 AM
is ready for turkey

And it's my shitty handwriting that's to blame. My chickenscratch made Ancient look like Against haha.
Old 05-10-2014, 10:04 AM
I Am Always the Octopus.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
Looks like we're both half right. AICN has it listed as: THE ANCIENT FEAR
It's all bullshit.

Old 05-10-2014, 10:08 AM
is ready for turkey

which is what I was saying anyways so it's all good haha.
Old 05-10-2014, 01:00 PM
is a Ginormous Thing.

Timothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandas

For Rerb, since I'm firmly in the Bruce Timm camp, as opposed to Arkham/New 52 stuff:

For Ceej, 'cause I don't judge:

Old 05-10-2014, 01:11 PM
is ready for turkey

hahahah. YES.