Brain Dead Radio: A Garbage Place for Garbage People  

Go Back   Brain Dead Radio: A Garbage Place for Garbage People > Podcasts > Brain Dead Radio

Brain Dead Radio The new show from Rob and Ceej. Tune in and turn off your brain.

Old 10-19-2009, 05:15 PM
Elitist

patronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Bartypatronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Bartypatronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Bartypatronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Bartypatronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Bartypatronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Bartypatronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Bartypatronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Bartypatronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Bartypatronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Bartypatronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Barty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fej View Post
I know, don't answer the questions but, I say we are Deadheads.
No way...we need to vote.
Old 10-19-2009, 05:20 PM
RIP Ferg

B_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandas

Deadheads
Flatliners
Brainiacs
Rad motherfuckers

I'd say this makes a good poll, vote away.

I'd go for Rad Mo' Fo's.

EDIT: Add any to the list that you'd like considered then we can start a poll proper.
Old 10-19-2009, 05:28 PM
is not Montel Williams

Ed Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurts

What about holding a telethon to raise the cash necessary to get the show a sound card that can support guests?
Old 10-19-2009, 05:35 PM
It's All A Deep End

PHEDG is a god amongst pandasPHEDG is a god amongst pandasPHEDG is a god amongst pandasPHEDG is a god amongst pandasPHEDG is a god amongst pandasPHEDG is a god amongst pandasPHEDG is a god amongst pandasPHEDG is a god amongst pandasPHEDG is a god amongst pandasPHEDG is a god amongst pandasPHEDG is a god amongst pandas

Schiavos
Veggies
Donors
Old 10-19-2009, 05:46 PM
RIP Ferg

B_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fej View Post
Schiavos
Veggies
Donors
Lulz to that one.
Old 10-19-2009, 08:26 PM
Made Mr. T Cry

Captain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The Fahey

Better euphemism for chlamydia: "lost the race to Cole Trickle" or "had a meeting with Mr. Burns"?
You have to understand, these are people who work hard for a living. They have tough lives. Structured lives. They work all day, then they have dinner, put their kids to bed, go to sleep, and get back to the set at five o’clock the next morning. Everything else in life except for dreams has rules.
Old 10-19-2009, 09:07 PM
RIP Ferg

Cole trickle.
Old 12-31-2009, 04:58 PM
Shut up, crime!

gravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandas

I left some hate mail and a discussion suggestion on the voicemail line. You're welcome.
Old 12-31-2009, 05:26 PM
getting ready for summer

Abraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The Fahey

Ooooh Hate Mail! Awesome. Hopefully we're doing one this weekend, but with new years I'm, not sure.
Old 12-31-2009, 08:55 PM
RIP Ferg

Hate mail: it's teh noo hawtness in 2010.
Old 01-05-2010, 12:47 PM
Made Mr. T Cry

Captain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The Fahey

Last great new band you heard?

Last film that challenged you on an intellectual level, actually raising some questions that you were then bound and determined to answer?

Last time you had popcorn? Last time you had the popcorn farts?

Trying out Bayonetta? Sounds like a XX-chromosomal companion to Devil May Cry (the first and only really fun one in that Shitty von Shitpants franchise), but now with GUNSHOES.

Last edited by Captain Russ; 01-05-2010 at 12:59 PM.
Old 01-05-2010, 12:58 PM
RIP Ferg

How about movies, you guys don't talk about movies enough.

Lulz
Old 01-06-2010, 03:32 PM
Made Mr. T Cry

Why is it whenever I think of the new title to the perdcurst/murrsagebard, all I have in my head now is "Mexican Radio" by Wall of Voodoo?
Old 01-06-2010, 03:40 PM
is not Montel Williams

Ed Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurts

Maybe it was because you were eating barbecued iguana while sitting in Tijuana?
Old 01-06-2010, 03:44 PM
Made Mr. T Cry

This is SIRIUS BUSEYNESS, Ed.

All I can keep thinking is "I'm on a Braindead WOAAAAAH OH...Radio," though I am not on it and just a listener. It has now taken over the remainder of my afternoon.

My only hope is the Zelda song.

Last edited by Captain Russ; 01-06-2010 at 03:46 PM.
Old 01-06-2010, 03:49 PM
is not Montel Williams

I hear the rhythems of Rob Hughes
I listen to the King of the Jews
I hear the talking of CJ
Just what in the hell was he trying to say?

I'm on a Braindead WOAAAAAH OH...Radio
I'm on a Braindead WOAAAAAH OH...Radio

I hear the Hocken calling it in
Just where in the hell has he been
I hear the talking of CJ
Just what in the hell was he trying to say?

Last edited by Ed Hocken; 01-06-2010 at 03:52 PM.
Old 01-06-2010, 03:50 PM
Made Mr. T Cry

Gods dammit Ed.
Old 01-06-2010, 03:53 PM
is not Montel Williams

WOAAAAAH OH...Radio ;p
Old 01-06-2010, 05:04 PM
getting ready for summer

Abraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The Fahey

A WINRAR IS YOU.
Old 01-06-2010, 07:14 PM
Right meow!

Nathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The Fahey

The problem is you

problem

problem

problem

problem