Brain Dead Radio: A Garbage Place for Garbage People  

Go Back   Brain Dead Radio: A Garbage Place for Garbage People > General Category > The Toybox

The Toybox No one here has more toys than Ari. I still haven't decided if that's a good thing or bad. Enjoy your DOLLS Ari.

Old 01-28-2015, 08:30 PM
getting ready for summer

Abraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The Fahey

hahahah, that fucking Stout Alien print is terribad.
Old 01-28-2015, 08:33 PM
Shut up, crime!

gravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandas

Holy buckets, you ain't kidding. The butthurt is beautiful.
Old 01-28-2015, 08:49 PM
Shut up, crime!

gravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandas

I do like that Mondo-Yutani logo, though.
Old 01-29-2015, 04:52 AM
is a Ginormous Thing.

Timothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
already have some dude that wants my Rocket insert.
This doesn't surprise me, you sexy beast, you.
Old 01-29-2015, 08:44 AM
Shut up, crime!

After looking at some vinyl forums this morning and seeing that Mondo is releasing the score, it makes total sense that the poster is a 12x12 album cover repurposed into a 24x36 poster. Stout's art is just not fit for conversions like that. Shaw or maybe Tong? Sure, but not this dude.
Old 01-29-2015, 09:18 AM
getting ready for summer

Abraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The Fahey

Shaw's Day of the Dead LP is still one of my favorites that I own.
Old 01-29-2015, 09:19 AM
getting ready for summer

but seriously, Stout's art up close is fucking TERRIBLE. Why do people suck him off so much?!?
Old 01-29-2015, 11:48 AM
Shut up, crime!

I really don't get it. I mean, it's cool for everyone to like whatever they like but this one baffles me. I don't even not-like him as a backlash or jealousy for missing his drops. I just don't think his art is good. The best thing I can think of is that people like him because they can say "hey, I remember that character! Neat!"
Old 01-29-2015, 12:19 PM
getting ready for summer

yeah, I don't care if people like things I don't I'm just baffled by people who constantly say he's one of the best artists out there. Ken Taylor fucking DESTROYS Stout in my opinion. Shit, even Ansin (who I'm not a huge fan of) does a better job
Old 03-16-2015, 11:08 AM
Shut up, crime!

I don't really need to spend $100 on the pencil sketch of John McClane from the Edmiston show, right?
Old 03-16-2015, 11:11 AM
getting ready for summer

nope. And to be honest, I can't even find it on the site. Is it Figure 45? That's the only one I think could be him.
Old 03-16-2015, 12:45 PM
Shut up, crime!

Yep, 45. I didn't do it because that's just silly. I WOULD have purchased the Kermit the Frog painting if it hadn't sold at the gallery. There are a handful of paintings that I have no idea who they're supposed to be. Has anyone put together a comprehensive list yet?
Old 04-22-2015, 03:59 PM
Shut up, crime!

That guy lined up for the flat file sale already is nuts. I mean, good for him but the days of lining up ridiculously early for something are past me now.
Old 04-26-2015, 11:30 AM
getting ready for summer

I don't understand that. I'll do a few hours for something, but not days. And for the possibility of a poster they may or may not have? nope.
Old 04-26-2015, 01:30 PM
Shut up, crime!

And then he flipped it!
Old 04-26-2015, 05:52 PM
getting ready for summer

I don't follow that group as much as you do, but he just seems like he's missing something in his life at the moment and poster flipping fills in the gaps. So good for him I guess.
Old 05-15-2015, 09:37 AM
getting ready for summer

Got sucked back into the poster game and just threw down for a private commission to get this amazing image screenprinted at 30x40. It's one of my favorite images from the original flick and I used to have a replica poster of it, and it's the background screen on my computer at home right now. I'm pumped:

Old 05-15-2015, 09:51 AM
<-----THIS!

Ari is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurts

That is a thing of beauty right there.

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.
Old 05-15-2015, 09:52 AM
Shut up, crime!

Whoa, turns out it was worth signing up for that!

Good luck to anyone braving the F5 this morning. Really want the vinyl, gonna try for the Eng.
Old 05-15-2015, 10:01 AM
getting ready for summer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ari View Post
That is a thing of beauty right there.
If you want in, let me know. I should be able to get you a spot.