Brain Dead Radio: A Garbage Place for Garbage People  

Go Back   Brain Dead Radio: A Garbage Place for Garbage People > General Category > Animation, Anime and Manga

Animation, Anime and Manga Cj loves Anime and Rob doesn't get it.

Old 10-30-2012, 10:08 AM
is fancy

Abraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The Fahey

haha. Lesley's parents are friends with this "Ex-CIA agent" who regales them with stories from his "black-op" days. When my dad (ex military) met them, her stepdad went on and on about this guy and his stories. My dad with a straight face said "Yeah, I read those books by Tom Clancy as well". Best parental moment ever.
Old 10-30-2012, 10:09 AM
I Am Always the Octopus.

Anderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buffington Headcheese View Post
haha. Lesley's parents are friends with this "Ex-CIA agent" who regales them with stories from his "black-op" days. When my dad (ex military) met them, her stepdad went on and on about this guy and his stories. My dad with a straight face said "Yeah, I read those books by Tom Clancy as well". Best parental moment ever.

He also used to throw live crickets (snake food) at me and tell me they were Scorpions.

Let's put it this way.

Fictional Character Comparison Growth Chart

Butters
Dean Venture
Rob Gordon (High Fidelity

Click here to visit AndersonVision!
Old 10-30-2012, 10:10 AM
I Am Always the Octopus.

Anderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buffington Headcheese View Post

I accidentally hit Post before my second part.

Lesley's parents knew V?

Old 10-30-2012, 10:12 AM
is fancy

Abraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The Fahey

Apparently.
Old 05-16-2013, 07:34 AM
is fancy

Old 06-04-2013, 08:59 AM
is fancy

Season 5 premiere was pretty funny. Watch it here.
Old 06-18-2013, 10:55 AM
is fancy

Am I the only one wAtching this season? It's been so fucking good.
Old 06-18-2013, 08:06 PM
I Am Always the Octopus.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
Am I the only one wAtching this season? It's been so fucking good.

The season thus far has sealed this show as my third favorite animated series of all time.

Old 06-18-2013, 08:10 PM
is fancy

Fuck yeah man. SO GOOD. Hank as The Bat? DEAD.
Old 06-18-2013, 08:15 PM
I Am Always the Octopus.

Quote:
Fuck yeah man. SO GOOD. Hank as The Bat? DEAD.

That whole episode was amazing. Britta from Community was voicing the Michelle Bachman pastiche.

Old 06-19-2013, 06:14 AM
is fancy

even better. It sounded familiar yet we couldn't place it. Never even thought of her.
Old 06-19-2013, 05:38 PM
I Am Always the Octopus.

Quote:
even better. It sounded familiar yet we couldn't place it. Never even thought of her.
The voice acting has been top notch this season. The last episode seemed to fly by. It only felt like it was 15 minutes long.

Old 06-21-2013, 07:46 AM
is fancy

yeah it did. Hank as Destiny? SO FUCKING GOOD.

I want to see the picture of The Monarch/Venture as kids.

"Beaver Inspector"
Old 07-02-2013, 08:23 PM
is fancy

This weeks episode on the helicarrier was fucking AMAZING. So goddamn good.
Old 07-02-2013, 08:30 PM
I Am Always the Octopus.

Quote:
This weeks episode on the helicarrier was fucking AMAZING. So goddamn good.

I have to rewatch it, since I heard about two lines of dialogue due to every motherfucker trying to talk to me while I was watching it.

Old 07-02-2013, 09:10 PM
is fancy

sooo good. The stuff about Bowie and what not? Yesssss
Old 01-28-2015, 04:24 PM
is fancy

has anyone here watched the latest Venture Brothers special from a few weeks ago?

Holy shit was that fucking great. I feel as if this has completely rebooted the fucking series. Billy and his mom were fucking hilarious. Hank and his moustache had me dying and the stuff with the Monarch/Gary "Is it Lance Burton?" was fucking great.

I love this show so much.
Old 10-20-2015, 06:05 AM
is fancy

Old 01-08-2016, 10:39 AM
I Am Always the Octopus.

Coming back three weeks earlier than expected.

Old news, but...

Sunday January 31st at Midnight EST.

Old 01-08-2016, 10:42 AM
is fancy

FUCK. YES.

That being said, it's going to have to be amazing to dethrone Rick and Morty now. 2-3 years between seasons is not doing them any favors.