Brain Dead Radio: A Garbage Place for Garbage People  

Go Back   Brain Dead Radio: A Garbage Place for Garbage People > Podcasts > Brain Dead Radio

Brain Dead Radio The new show from Rob and Ceej. Tune in and turn off your brain.

View Poll Results: Thoughts?
It was good! 3 100.00%
It was not good! 0 0%
Voters: 3. You may not vote on this poll

Old 06-15-2014, 09:38 AM
is fancy

Abraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The Fahey
Default Brain Dead Radio Episode 87: #SucceedTheOnion

Rob and Ceej kick off the show with discussing the inner politics of Dimension X. Ceej enjoyed Cruisey in the Edge of Tomorrow, he doesn’t understand why anyone would want to live next to the family in Step by Step, and Rob tries his hardest to chat about E32014. Things don’t go exactly as planned and they instead discuss a hypothetical situation where toddlers have machine guns and battle to the death. They finish the episode with Rob possibly recanting his stance on the Shenmue franchise and Ceej receives a great birthday present from the universe.

Tried something new in regards to editing to fix some issues with our new setup. Let me know in here if any of you have any issues with this episode. Thanks!
Old 06-15-2014, 11:54 AM
RIP Ferg

B_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandas

Sound is much crisper. Doesn't sound like you recorded it in a glass coke bottle.
Old 06-15-2014, 06:50 PM
is fancy

Abraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The Fahey

awesome, thanks for that. unless we go back to separate mics/pop filters/ridiculous set up again, I'll do what I did for this episode going forward,.
Old 06-21-2014, 02:08 PM
Right meow!

Nathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The Fahey

Holy reverb
Old 06-21-2014, 02:24 PM
Right meow!

Nathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The Fahey

All the bro talk cracked me up
Old 06-21-2014, 02:52 PM
is fancy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nathan View Post
Holy reverb
oh yeah? dammit. I thought it was fixed. arhghhghg
Old 06-21-2014, 03:59 PM
RIP Ferg

B_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nathan View Post
Holy reverb
Quote:
Originally Posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
I confess, didn't get to finish the ep so it's possible but early on it's clean as shit.
Old 06-21-2014, 05:36 PM
Right meow!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abraham Smashington View Post

It was trippy mmmmaaaaannnnnnn....
Old 06-21-2014, 05:40 PM
is fancy

well that clenches it. Ceej is gonna have to deal with the old better setup.
Old 06-21-2014, 05:43 PM
Right meow!

Except for the reverb it sounded quite clear. Good levels.
Old 06-21-2014, 05:54 PM
is fancy

ok levels aside, decent episode?
Old 06-21-2014, 06:47 PM
Right meow!

Yes. I dug it a lot. Not sure how I missed it. Dl'd the newest one tonight.