Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Somebody's gotta do the drugs. Irresponsible would probably be a better description. Douche is something a bit more personal, like he died owing Martin money.
    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• He's a talentless one-shitty-hit wonder childstar who died doing drugs whose irrelevant death gets more coverage than the guitarist from one of the berst metal band ever. So fuck him, really.
      BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Originally posted by Martin View Post
        He's a talentless one-shitty-hit wonder childstar who died doing drugs whose irrelevant death gets more coverage than the guitarist from one of the berst metal band ever. So fuck him, really.
        You may not acknowledge whatever talent he had but apparently he had enough for that one hit. And lulz at caring about who gets more death publicity. Also I wonder how that liver failure occurred, yeah probably no mass amounts of drunken nights or anything. LULZ all the way around.*

*Although it is sad for anyone to die at 34 and/or 49 regardless of their talent level. Also BERST METAL BAND EVER.
        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Kriss Kross was a corporate product. It's like saying One Direction or Beiber has artistic value. No, they don't. It's pretty telling that these fucks are in the news only when they die afterward.

Also, alcohol-induced liver failure killing a talented rocker? Natural Causes.
          Last edited by Martin; 05-02-2013, 06:54 PM.

Comment

• They're not sure whether the flesh-eating bacteria he contracted may have been a factor, too. (That's the guitarist, not the guy from Kriss-Kross (whom I understand had a real bad problem with drugs, so therefore his death is his fault))
            Gibbs, Gibbs, Gibbs, Gibbs!

Comment

• Flesh-eating bacteria?

BRUTAL

Comment

• I'll bet somewhere in Slayer's catalog, there's a song about that.
                I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• RIP Mr. Harryhausen.
                  "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Damn. Just... damn. My inner kid's bummed, and the outer adult ain't doing too good either.

The films he made are such a huge part of my life as a film fan, I can't even express it.

Comment

• Tip 'o the hat to Mr. Harryhausen. Here's hoping for a massive tribute on TCM in the next week or so.
                      Originally posted by Martin
                      Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                      Originally posted by gravedigger
                      Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                      Originally posted by Martin
                      And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                      Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• I still like his "Clash of the Titans" today. The mechanical owl is so cute!
                        Gibbs, Gibbs, Gibbs, Gibbs!

Comment

• **R

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• **RI

Comment

• **RIP

Comment

• "You must spread some rep..." DAMN well done, Iggy!

Comment

Working...
                                X