Brain Dead Radio: A Garbage Place for Garbage People  

Go Back   Brain Dead Radio: A Garbage Place for Garbage People > General Category > The Braindead Artist Corner

The Braindead Artist Corner Rob likes to paint using his fingers. Ceej can draw a penis like no other. What medium do you work in? Post your art here and get an ego boost!

Old 09-16-2008, 05:57 PM
Elitist

patronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Bartypatronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Bartypatronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Bartypatronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Bartypatronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Bartypatronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Bartypatronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Bartypatronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Bartypatronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Bartypatronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Bartypatronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Barty

Fa sho...
Old 09-16-2008, 07:00 PM
My wife's son

Captain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The Fahey

Quickie from earlier, Invisible Whoa-man.

Old 09-16-2008, 07:54 PM
My wife's son

Captain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The Fahey

New zombie.

I named him Earl.

I suck as a colorist.

But Earl seems okay with that, so it's cool.

Old 09-16-2008, 08:08 PM
<-----THIS!

Ari is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurts

Damn, Meats, that is awesome. What program are you using again?

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.
Old 09-16-2008, 08:39 PM
My wife's son

Just using the Corel Essentials they were nice enough to include (as smitborrenting a Mac-based Corel Painter has yielded two things: jack and shit).

And yes, I realize it would be difficult for Earl to eat the thumb when he's holding the arm that way, but hey, that's how that fatshit zombie rolls.
Old 09-16-2008, 09:00 PM
is ready for turkey

Abraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The Fahey

Dude, you are epic. That is all.
Old 09-16-2008, 10:19 PM
back to sleep

Cj is as epic as The FaheyCj is as epic as The FaheyCj is as epic as The FaheyCj is as epic as The FaheyCj is as epic as The FaheyCj is as epic as The FaheyCj is as epic as The FaheyCj is as epic as The FaheyCj is as epic as The FaheyCj is as epic as The FaheyCj is as epic as The Fahey

I envy your drawing skills... much more marketable than a handful of bad impressions.
Old 09-16-2008, 10:20 PM
back to sleep

Cj is as epic as The FaheyCj is as epic as The FaheyCj is as epic as The FaheyCj is as epic as The FaheyCj is as epic as The FaheyCj is as epic as The FaheyCj is as epic as The FaheyCj is as epic as The FaheyCj is as epic as The FaheyCj is as epic as The FaheyCj is as epic as The Fahey

I like the scarf on earl...a very dapper zombie indeed.
Old 09-17-2008, 09:50 AM
Baby Sole Eater

Phat Dizaztr is adept at slaterin' itPhat Dizaztr is adept at slaterin' itPhat Dizaztr is adept at slaterin' itPhat Dizaztr is adept at slaterin' itPhat Dizaztr is adept at slaterin' itPhat Dizaztr is adept at slaterin' itPhat Dizaztr is adept at slaterin' itPhat Dizaztr is adept at slaterin' it

It looks like Earl might have been nibbling on his own fingers. I am very jealous sir! I need to go shake down a couple Jews and spend the $230 for the tablet. That goes for all of you as well. Everyone needs one of these!

So how is the Sarah Palin poon project coming along Sir McMeatbag?
Old 09-17-2008, 09:51 AM
is ready for turkey

Abraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The Fahey

Huge fan of "Wayans Alba"
Old 09-17-2008, 10:14 AM
Elitist

patronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Bartypatronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Bartypatronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Bartypatronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Bartypatronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Bartypatronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Bartypatronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Bartypatronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Bartypatronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Bartypatronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Bartypatronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Barty

Ha! I just got that joke, wow...I fail.
Old 09-17-2008, 01:19 PM
My wife's son

Yeah, they're all kinda quick toss-off warm-ups. So of course, the idea is there, it just needs polishing.

And Palin's vag seems like it would have the dreaded "dentata" and hate itself. Probably wearing Tina Fey glasses as well. That actually sounds like something I could draw, but probably shouldn't...which is why I will give it my all.

I'm just glad my handwriting is legible enough for people to get the Wayans dig.
Old 10-03-2008, 04:22 PM
My wife's son

In honor of Bob Downey Jr.'s man-bot movie being released this past Tuesday, I give you the Mark Juan.
Old 10-03-2008, 05:36 PM
Like's to touch the hiney

Corey is adept at slaterin' itCorey is adept at slaterin' itCorey is adept at slaterin' itCorey is adept at slaterin' itCorey is adept at slaterin' itCorey is adept at slaterin' itCorey is adept at slaterin' it

That is awesome... excellent job good sir
She doesn't have a hippo shaped cock.--Ari
Old 01-09-2009, 04:44 PM
My wife's son

Gonna start doing a daily sketch/completed rough in preparing stuff for the portfolio.

Start date: sometime tomorrow or later today.
Old 01-09-2009, 06:45 PM
My wife's son

Quick Debbie Harry.

To start the weekend off right, ya know.
Old 01-09-2009, 11:03 PM
Elitist

That is awesome...can we darken up the nips just a bit for BiG B...actually I have some other requests that I may send you...
Old 01-10-2009, 01:11 AM
My wife's son

Sure thing man. Just trying to up my output as much as I can, so if you have any suggestions I'll certainly consider 'em. Blondie was fun to sketch.

Hell, I may do more than one a day. Who the hell knows?
Old 01-10-2009, 03:57 AM
My wife's son

A little something I'd like to attribute to an either coked-out or insomniac douchebag of a neighbor (lack of sleep): a homicidal kid and her giant fucking underwater thug of a friend (Little Sister and Big Daddy).

I'll probably return to this one to redo that left arm and color it, but I can finally get some sleep.
Old 01-11-2009, 10:15 PM
My wife's son

Roughed out a background for the Rapturians. Time to make it less shit (now with more color).