Brain Dead Radio: A Garbage Place for Garbage People  

Go Back   Brain Dead Radio: A Garbage Place for Garbage People > General Category > The Braindead Artist Corner

The Braindead Artist Corner Rob likes to paint using his fingers. Ceej can draw a penis like no other. What medium do you work in? Post your art here and get an ego boost!

Old 10-12-2011, 03:54 PM
My wife's son

Captain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The Fahey

The lettering is all still a placeholder as my lettering tool has yet to arrive in the mail.
Old 10-13-2011, 03:42 PM
My wife's son

Captain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The Fahey

Fucking A, I can't see shit in that muck. Sleep dep Russ needs to find a better image host.
Old 10-13-2011, 03:47 PM
is ready for turkey

Abraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The Fahey

it's hard to read.

that being said I dig the last panel. That shit is great. And creepy.
Old 10-13-2011, 03:57 PM
My wife's son

When I go in and letter either by hand or by the computarr, it should read fine. That and I need to either upgrade to an image service that can handle files larger than a fucking floppy disk or try to convert it to a lower quality file with a larger dimension.

Glad you liked the moneyshot page.
Old 10-13-2011, 03:58 PM
is ready for turkey

Abraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The Fahey

I really like that last shot. Like a lot.
Old 10-14-2011, 11:19 AM
My wife's son

Also think the first panel could do with a stronger indication that it is taking place at night. As it stands, it just looks like the afternoon. I'm just kinda afraid I'll fuck up the trees or the house if I go back in.

I wish we were allowed to use some tones for this.
Old 10-14-2011, 06:49 PM
My wife's son

In salute to procrastination and that Twartist link I posted earlier, I felt like fiddling around with the left over inks I had on the table.

Just to see if I could do something even remotely resembling good old Frank and his bad biddie/not his damie Jigsaw.

Welp, Frank looks off and Jiggy looks purposefully fooked in the face. Mission accomplished (in the GW sense of the phrase)?

Old 10-17-2011, 06:18 PM
My wife's son

Next assignment roundup: first up is a student-assigned piece that is a post apocalyptic chase scene, the other is a scene from The Thing in any one of the following styles: Caniff, Hogarth, Kirby, or Mignola.
Old 10-17-2011, 06:36 PM
is ready for turkey

diggin on Jigsaw.
Old 10-17-2011, 07:05 PM
Fuck you all...

V is a god amongst pandasV is a god amongst pandasV is a god amongst pandasV is a god amongst pandasV is a god amongst pandasV is a god amongst pandasV is a god amongst pandasV is a god amongst pandasV is a god amongst pandasV is a god amongst pandasV is a god amongst pandas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Balls Mahoney View Post
Next assignment roundup: first up is a student-assigned piece that is a post apocalyptic chase scene, the other is a scene from The Thing in any one of the following styles: Caniff, Hogarth, Kirby, or Mignola.
Go Mignola... that would be sweet to see.

And I want to be the one TIED TO THAT FUCKING COUCH!
Old 10-17-2011, 07:07 PM
My wife's son

Went back over some stuff on "The Stranger" and ended up with some stuff I liked, some stuff that I couldn't change unless I went and redrew the whole damn thing, and some stuff I have no business even trying (digital lettering).

Old 10-17-2011, 07:10 PM
My wife's son

Quote:
Originally Posted by V View Post
Go Mignola... that would be sweet to see.

And I want to be the one TIED TO THAT FUCKING COUCH!
Gonna do some sketches in the different styles and see what works. I am having a hard time imagining a Hogarthian rendering of the creature. So detailed and so fucked up.

(Mignola is definitely the obvious choice here though.)
Old 10-17-2011, 07:27 PM
Fleshlight King

BillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandas

http://www.buzzfeed.com/awesomer/tee...nt-ninja-noses

I'm very sad this wasn't your creation Russ
Old 10-17-2011, 07:31 PM
My wife's son

Those are awesome.

I wish I had more waiting rooms to vandalize creatively.
Old 10-18-2011, 04:02 PM
My wife's son

Quote:
Originally Posted by Balls Mahoney View Post
a post apocalyptic chase scene
Holy fuck the idea is so retardedly fun I don't think I can do it justice in under 24 hours.

Hint: for those of us who have been to Fair Park, a giant contraption has become a giant buzzsaw operated by mutants.
Old 10-19-2011, 04:09 PM
My wife's son

Time dictated the buzzsaw ferris wheel be cut and replaced with a generic mutant.

And man is it rushed.

One day I'll do a Mad Max comic with a killdozer of a ferris wheel. One day.
Old 10-19-2011, 04:12 PM
is ready for turkey

dude got fucked up
Old 10-19-2011, 04:14 PM
My wife's son

Yeah, he didn't stay long.

I subconsciously thought of Jurassic Park when I was thinking of how to end it without the ferris wheel of death.

So I "Clever Girl"'d his ass.
Old 10-20-2011, 08:31 AM
Fleshlight King

BillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandas

http://www.reddit.com/r/IAmA/comment...n_cartoon_ama/
Old 10-20-2011, 02:11 PM
My wife's son

Not my Batman.

Get outta here Matsuda! You and your gigantic fucking head.