X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Milhocken...

Comment

Edhouse Milhocken
      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

The AFI t-shirt does crack me up though. I have a couple of them, still.
        "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

Originally posted by Ed Hocken View Post
          The AFI t-shirt does crack me up though. I have a couple of them, still.
          Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
          Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
          POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

Oh calm down, do you burn the shirts of bands you used to listen to?

Comment

I dont buy band shirts Im not willing to defend to the death
              "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Originally posted by Josh View Post
                I dont buy band shirts Im not willing to defend to the death
                Pretty much that.
                Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

Who knew the conviction needed to wear a band t-shirt was on par with jihad?

You fellas aren't going to care for my Depeche Mode t-shirt then.

Comment

nothing wrong with Depeche Mode. AFI is just.....they're just......I don't have the words Ed. I just don't have the words. So instead I'll just

Comment

I listened to them in 2003 through 2006, cool your jets.

Although I still remember the opening from their '03 album.

"Nothing from nowhere, I'm no one at all. Radiate, recognize one silent call. As we all form one dark flame."

Good times....

Comment

Originally posted by Ed Hocken View Post
                        I listened to them in 2003 through 2006, cool your jets.

Although I still remember the opening from their '03 album.

"Nothing from nowhere, I'm no one at all. Radiate, recognize one silent call. As we all form one dark flame."

Good times....

Comment

And yet no one bats an eye when they talk about ICP.

Back to the painting

Comment

EVERYONE bats an eye at ICP, but "they" don't get all buttered about it Edhouse.

Comment

Acutally, I don't even exactly know what "Bat's an eye" means. *shrug*

Still, I'm gonna back pocket this discussion for later show use.

Comment

DOTDOTDOT
                                The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

Working...
                                X