No announcement yet.

Titanfall 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

YOU KNOW YOU DONE FUCKED UP. YOU KNOW YOU FUCKED UP RIGHT.

Comment

I FEEL SORRY FOR YOUR MOTHER
      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

THA FUCK YOU SAY BOUT MY MOMMA

Comment

eurogamer's review of this game has got me hyped
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

YESSIR

Jeff's on Giant Bomb too. I decided I am going to skip my workout today, and do it in the morning so I can play some this evening before board game and cocktail night.

Comment

just grabbed this and currently installing it. Excited.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

The campaign is the goods. Lots of awesome stuff. It's legit funny, and BT is a cool robot. The platforming feels great. It's meta as fuck, as it literally send you through a factory that builds FPS levels. And it turns it upside down all inspection style, and I got sick and had to step away from the game for like 15 minutes.

Haven't touched multi yet, but gonna watch some movies then jump in.

Comment

Ugh, I wish you guys were saying it's garbage. I won't get it until Christmas!

Comment

Digging the single player a bunch.

Comment

Multi is so good. I need to experiment more with the load outs, but I don't have a ton unlocked yet. I just hit level 7. And I will say this...the stim >>>>>>>>>> grappling hook. The hook is fun, and has it's uses, but man. The stim will fucking get you where you're going.

Comment

The hook is worthless. Stim all the way. That being said, not a huge fan of multi yet. Hit level 8 or 9 but I'm totally missing the way the first game unlocked shit and whatnot. Like my fav gun isn't unlocked until like level 40. fuck that noise. That being said, I was dominating fuckers last night. Started a BDR network. Can't invite people or whatever, so feel free to search for it and join if you want.

Single player is the fucking goods though. Love it.

Comment

I wish everything was unlocked with credits OR levels. What bugs me is the levels for guns on top of player level. But then you can buy your way around the gun level stuff, so it's not a big deal...but I am not getting many credits so far. It seems like if you stay in games longer you get more credits, but at this rate I am unlocking stuff every match, so I hope out to mess with my new unlocks.

Comment

credits are slow as fuck.

Comment

Based on my alpha play, there are only two reasons to use the hook- you're a bitch-ass sniper and want to get super high on the map OR you like to rodeo enemy Titans. There are no other good uses for it.

Comment

Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                                credits are slow as fuck.
                                Yup. I wonder how big the repeat match bonus is for it. And I don't see that you can even buy credits, so why make them SO slow. By the time you get enough for the expensive stuff you'll be that level.

Comment

Working...
                                X