No announcement yet.

New movies undeserving of their own thread 2: The Night It Came Home

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm ok with Dory. Not sure I give a fuck about it, but my kids will.
    BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• <iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/t8NVrjPKixw" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• oh snaps
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• and the Fast and Furious franchise is about to be run even further into the ground with a "shared universe" ala MARVEL.

Come the fuck on....

Comment

• Into it.

Comment

• NO.

Also Gosling confirmed for Blade Runner 2
              . Cautiously optimistic about this one.

opening scene as described by Ridley:
              "We decided to start the film off with the original starting block of the original film. We always loved the idea of a dystopian universe, and we start off at what I describe as a 'factory farm' - what would be a flat land with farming.
              "Wyoming. Flat, not rolling - you can see for 20 miles. No fences, just ploughed, dry dirt. Turn around and you see a massive tree, just dead, but the tree is being supported and kept alive by wires that are holding the tree up. It's a bit like Grapes of Wrath, there's dust, and the tree is still standing. By that tree is a traditional, Grapes of Wrath-type white cottage with a porch.
              "Behind it at a distance of two miles, in the twilight, is this massive combine harvester that's fertilising this ground. You've got 16 Klieg lights on the front, and this combine is four times the size of this cottage. And now a spinner [a flying car] comes flying in, creating dust.
              "Of course, traditionally chased by a dog that barks, the doors open, a guy gets out and there you've got Rick Deckard. He walks in the cottage, opens the door, sits down, smells stew, sits down and waits for the guy to pull up to the house to arrive.
              "The guy's seen him, so the guy pulls the combine behind the cottage and it towers three stories above it, and the man climbs down from a ladder - a big man. He steps onto the balcony and he goes to Harrison's side. The cottage actually [creaks]; this guy's got to be 350 pounds. I'm not going to say anything else - you'll have to go see the movie.”

Comment

• Dude...that money isn't just going to print itself.
                Originally posted by Martin
                Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                Originally posted by gravedigger
                Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• GODS OF EGYPT: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IJBnK2wNQSo

Looks...yeah.
                  Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

• I have no idea what I just watched except that I want to play that video game SO HARD.

Comment

• ZOOLANDER 2: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4CL4LNWHegk

I laughed. Dammit.

Comment

• SO FUCKING IN.

"Prison changed me"

Comment

• that fucking piano key tie tattoo hahahah

Comment

• THE HUNTSMAN: WINTER'S WAR full trailer: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eAvCgVR0gIM

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
                              ZOOLANDER 2: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4CL4LNWHegk

I laughed. Dammit.
                              Benedict Cumberbatch as a tranny model? The return of Mugatu? Billy Zane is back?

I am SO FUCKING IN.
                              BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• YOU are the last person allowed to judge Fast news. Just saying.
                                "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Working...
                                X