No announcement yet.

New movies undeserving of their own thread 2: The Night It Came Home

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So yeah...that new Bond theme song is lame as fuck.
    Originally posted by Martin
    Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
    Originally posted by gravedigger
    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
    And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
    Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• The only Bond songs I remember are Tina Turner's Goldeneye and that Garbage song from that shitty Bond flick.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• oh, and that Madonna song from Die Another Day, which I really like because I have shitty taste.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• This new one boring as fuck...paint drying with a falsetto.
          Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
            The only Bond songs I remember are Tina Turner's Goldeneye and that Garbage song from that shitty Bond flick.
            So all you know is the Brosnan songs? What about Skyfall? Live and Let Die? Goldfinger? View to a Kill???
            XBL/PSN/Steam Gamertag - CalgaryRonin

Comment

• Got out of The Walk earlier today.

This must be the year for directors I hate making amazing movies, because Zemeckis just impressed me for the first time in ages.

Also, JGL's wife in this flick is hot as fuck.
              My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
                THE OTHER GUYS didn't work for me, but STEPBROTHERS is one of the funniest comedies that I've ever seen in my life.
                Its not on the level of Anchorman/Step Brothers. But it earns a pass solely based on aiming for the bushes. Plus Ferrell and Wahlberg made a great pair and Keaton steals the whole Goddamn film.
                Originally posted by Ari
                The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
                  Got out of The Walk earlier today.

This must be the year for directors I hate making amazing movies, because Zemeckis just impressed me for the first time in ages.

Also, JGL's wife in this flick is hot as fuck.
                  Simon LeBon's daughter, I think.

Can't wait to see this once I get back from Chicago. Gonna try and do this and THE MARTIAN this weekend.

Comment

• So pumped for THE MARTIAN. It sounds like no one F'd it up! Can't wait for all the think pieces on why the ethnicity of some characters were changed!

Comment

• <iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/LoebZZ8K5N0?rel=0&amp;showinfo=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Comment

• That trailer speaks to me. And it says YOU GONE LUV DIS SHEEET BRO!!!!!
                        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• yeah, shit looks great

Comment

• Final SPECTRE trailer: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z4UDNzXD3qA

Comment

• GIMME SPECTRREEEEEEEEEEEEE

Comment

• The Martian was so fucking good. I think I have a new movie of the year.
                                "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

Working...
                                X