What'cha watchin' ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
    I haven't watched any of Arrow yet but caught up on The Flash. Is this the best superhero show of recent memory? Hot dog, it's just a lot of fun. i assume the new hot cop is a secret meta human of some sort? Half the fun is that I barely know any of the Flash mythology. Like, I think all my knowledge got used up in the first year.
    Arrow is shaky atm. It's just hard to get into grimdark Arrow after watching funsilly Flash.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• <iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/0X8lP7e2WJs" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• EEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Comment

• Last Man on Earth was pretty great this week. The stuff with the bark collar was fucking hilarious.

Comment

• Started S4 of LONGMIRE last night. Wow. I admit, I was surprised that they went there with Branch.
            Originally posted by Martin
            Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
            Originally posted by gravedigger
            Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
            Originally posted by Martin
            And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
            Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
              Arrow

I cannot fucking deal with Diggle's stupid fucking "costume". You'd think that Cisco would have been able to use a better voice masking piece of hardware for Ollie as opposed to his stupid voice that ruins any sort of dramatic tension because it sounds like what kids do to try to "fool" people into thinking they are adults. Still fucking silly as it was when he first used it.

And just when I was giving Laurel a pass she
                Spoiler: spoilers 
              decides to completely ignore the fact that Thea is turning into a psycho bitch and digs up her dead fucking sister, who by the way was in a corset, to bring her back to life?

DA FUQ?
              Heh, his helmet reminds me of Magneto. It's weird to me as well. I think of it as Diggle saying fuck a hood, I want a helmet. This episode was weird. The use and depiction of Anarky was weird and if they never said his real name or showed that symbol at the end, I would have never guessed he was supposed to be Anarky.

I'm sure Sara will be better than ever.

Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
              Glad you dug the Flash Martin. It's so much fun.

Gotham last night was fucking incredible. I said it before and I'll say it again, they have officially made this a "gritty" version of the campy 60s show. In last night's episode there is a place in Gotham called "Mercs" (I think that's what it was called) that was basically a "Toys R Us" for bad guys. Like it was a legit store with aisles and a loudspeaker that told people about sales and they were selling grenades, poison, napalm, etc..

Fucking hilarious.

Plus Firefly shows up or at least their version of Firefly.
              As soon as that guy started running from that store, I knew they were going to blow him up.

Spoiler: Speculation Spoiler 
              So with the reveal that Galvan is actually a Dumas, as in Order of St. Dumas, does that mean Azrael will be showing up now too? I don't care too much for Azrael anyway, but I cringe when people like Josie Mac, I assume that "Josie" in the new Strikeforce is Josie Mac, are introduced because more likely than not they will be wasted on this show.
              "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• in regards to your spoilers: yep. He's coming to Gotham according to the show runners.

In regards to the Anarky stuff: WORST COP EVER. She fucking sees an anarchy symbol and was like: 'Huh, I wonder what that symbol means?!" Herp a fucking derp.

Comment

• Yeah, worst cop ever. Surprised he didn't fire her on the spot.
                  "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                    Last Man on Earth was pretty great this week. The stuff with the bark collar was fucking hilarious.
                    What do you think Todd is doing? I don't think he's cheating on Betty with one of the other women, I just think it's a weird hobby.

Comment

• Netflix better have told the LONGMIRE crew that they're renewed for two seasons otherwise that ending is some BULLSHIT. This was a very good season but cliffhanger endings can eat a d.

Comment

• We just finshed the muscial episode of Supernatural season 11.. Bleh.

Maybe it's fatigue (well we all know if should have ending after season 5... but it remained a VERY guilty pleasure since then), but so far it's not even filling the itch of being entertaining.

Is this gonna get better? Cause I'm very close to quitting and not even finish the season.
                        BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Fuck yeah Peep Show's new season starts in November. Woo!

Comment

• <iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/n3IzgYrOJ88" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Comment

• Originally posted by Martin View Post
                              We just finshed the muscial episode of Supernatural season 11.. Bleh.

Maybe it's fatigue (well we all know if should have ending after season 5... but it remained a VERY guilty pleasure since then), but so far it's not even filling the itch of being entertaining.

Is this gonna get better? Cause I'm very close to quitting and not even finish the season.
                              Are you guys still watching Supernatural? I know Josh was, but did you all leave the boat?
                              BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• I haven't made it past season 8 I think? Once
                                  Spoiler: spoilers 
                                Sam was Lucifer but then wasn't and died but then didn't then Dean died and then didn't
                                I kind of checked out.

Comment

Working...
                                X