Mixed Martial Arts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Trejo View Post
    Yeah the way Uncle Dana was talking about this didn't think GSP would actually vacate, guess that's what he gets for throwing a hissy fit after the fight and insulting his top PPV draw

Would loooooooove for Lawler to win the belt, been a fan of his for ages. Showed great wrestling defense against Kos and Rory Mac
    I know people don't like Dana's shit but Hendricks won that fight. Period.

Originally posted by Nathan View Post
    GSP has been having issues. Check out his interview on rogans podcast. Not sleeping, memory loss.
    But how, he never takes a beating so what's causing those issues?
    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
      I know people don't like Dana's shit but Hendricks won that fight. Period.
      No I agree 110% I was shocked/pissed when Buffer did the "aaaand STILL", even moreso than the Jones/Gustaffson fight. What I mean is more how he spent the whole press conference/weeks proceeding talking shit about Georges until he showed up, saying he doesn't get time off and he owes the UFC this and that and his problems don't matter and whatever. If he wanted that rematch booked he took the wrong approach and pushed his top guy out the door, for how long remains to be seen.
      XBL/PSN/Steam Gamertag - CalgaryRonin

Comment

• Ahhhhh, yeah I can see that then. But Dana's gonna Dana. And you just kind of have to take the good with the bad with him. Georges knows himself better than I do so I'll have to trust he really needs the break. Just sucks because he's still kind of in his prime. And once that's gone you don't get it back, no matter how much B.J. Penn feels otherwise.
        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• First off: Dana White deserves severe illness, as he's a douche.

And GSP... well, he's from the small town right by where I grew up, and we apparently know some people in commmon (it's a VERY small town. remember: I knew how he was as a kid, a too nice nerd/human pinata who got bullied a lot.).

From what I gathered over time, he's so focus into MMA that he's barely living. That's it. And he's at war with his former manager over big money issues, and so on. But it's mainly a health and life thing.

I hope he just retires and go on living.

(as for the fight, I rewatched it 3 times. GSP won on points. BARELY. And in fighting, usually, when barely doesn't cut it. You have to prove you won... sucks but that's how they think.)
          BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• <iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/nvvHcIKZdxo?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Like a dying cow.
            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Holy shit was that guy fucking annoying. Like a braying jackass dying of diarrhea

Comment

• Also liver shots suck.

Comment

• He was one of the better parts of the card, I thought (ridiculous but hilarious crowd reactions should be encouraged). Mullet Man's mullet was an other.
                  Me quick one want slow

Comment

• I am glad Gilbert Melendez resigned and is coaching on TUF against Anthony Pettis. Should be a great fight.....if Pettis stays healthy.

Comment

• Well well well:

http://www.bloodyelbow.com/2014/2/27...fc-boxing-nsac
                      "Look, fuck you. Fuck the plane you flew in on. Fuck them shoes. Fuck them socks with the belt on it. Fuck your gay ass fairy faggot accent. Fuck them cheap ass cigars. Fuck your yuckmouth teeth. Fuck your hairpiece. Fuck your chocolate. Fuck Guy Ritchie. Fuck Prince William. Fuck the Queen. This is America. My president is black and my Lambo is blue, nigga. Now get the fuck out my hotel room, and if I see you on the street, nigga, I'm slapping the shit out of you."-- Riley Freeman

Comment

• <iframe width="640" height="425" src="http://peteholmes.com/embed/v/76371" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Comment

• Originally posted by Michael View Post
                          A bunch of dudes just got on the horn to contact some chemists about the latest in masking tech.

Originally posted by PHEDG View Post
                          <iframe src="http://peteholmes.com/embed/v/76371" allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="425" width="640"></iframe>
                          Rousey says some dumb shit every once in a while, but I unabashedly love her.

Comment

• Belfort drops out of 173. Machida replaces him:

http://msn.foxsports.com/ufc/story/v...ufc-173-022814
                            "Look, fuck you. Fuck the plane you flew in on. Fuck them shoes. Fuck them socks with the belt on it. Fuck your gay ass fairy faggot accent. Fuck them cheap ass cigars. Fuck your yuckmouth teeth. Fuck your hairpiece. Fuck your chocolate. Fuck Guy Ritchie. Fuck Prince William. Fuck the Queen. This is America. My president is black and my Lambo is blue, nigga. Now get the fuck out my hotel room, and if I see you on the street, nigga, I'm slapping the shit out of you."-- Riley Freeman

Comment

• No TRT is a bitch.

Comment

• HOLY SHIT TJ DILLASHAW GUYS!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X