RUMOR CONTROL...THESE ARE THE FACTS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Timothy225 View Post
    But will the AIM agents have funky yellow beekeeper headgear? WILL THEY, TROY?!?!??? (grabs Anderson, starts shaking him)

They ruled her out as the mom during the first episode. Since Future Ted refers to Barney as "Uncle Barney", it's a safe bet he ain't the mother either, much as I like where Jamie was going with his theorem.

Much as I like the show, it's long past time they revealed the mom and started wrapping the show up. I just hope the mom reveal is worth the wait.

Plus, Robin can't have kids. Also, she gets married to Barney in the future. I actually watch this show.

What gets me about the AIM situation is that they are all over Iron Man 3, they got cleared at the copyright/Toy Fair level and Disney is covering their ass in terms of design elements (they don't want a stormtrooper armor fiasco).

Still, there's a number of ways they can go and at this point ABC has only agreed to a pilot from Whedon.

Sure-thing pilots can get fucked up hard, just look at "Friday Night Dinner" at NBC.
    My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• If they're smart, they'll follow the cable-pattern (if it goes to series) and have a 13 episode order max.
      Originally posted by Ari
      The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• http://www.omnicorp.com/

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/G9uxoOmy_iA?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Comment

• The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey - This Christmas, duh.
          The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug - Next Christmas.
          The Hobbit: There & Back Again - July 18, 2014.

So nothing DC related in '14, Mad Max: Fury Road probably for that summer too and more suggestion of Nolan's (rumored) exiting. This is why WB is so gung-ho on Justice League.
          Originally posted by Ari
          The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• Can't wait to see the Cadillac monster trucks in that on the big screen in surround.

Comment

• nice
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Latino Review got a confirm on it.
                Iron Man 3 will sport the Iron Man Suit Army.

40 armors vs. 1 Mandarin.
                My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• So it's an Iron Gang Bang?
                  BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Originally posted by Martin View Post
                    So it's an Iron Gang Bang?

Once Stark gets infected with the Extremis virus, he can link into any armor he's ever made.

So, he can pilot the current armor. Then, mentally control the old grey armor, the red and silver armor and the Hulkbuster armor to fight as one unit.

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
                      Once Stark gets infected with the Extremis virus, he can link into any armor he's ever made.

So, he can pilot the current armor. Then, mentally control the old grey armor, the red and silver armor and the Hulkbuster armor to fight as one unit.
                      B=============@~~~~
                      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
                        B=============@~~~~

It looks like everyone has now got the Iron Man 3 stuff from Marvel.

Shane Black has went balls out on it.

Comment

• TV pants cameo or I riot.
                          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• So it's safe to pen in IM3 for the theater then? AWESOME
                            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Dude, Mandarin Oranges finally shows up. Of course! /bane
                              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by Captain Russ View Post
                                Dude, Mandarin Oranges finally shows up. Of course! /bane

and AIM, a shit-ton of armors, the Extremis stuff, normal Radioactive Man and a ton of miscellaneous shit.

Comment

Working...
                                X