No announcement yet.

Fallout

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So my buddy played Fallout for about 6 hours last night and declares it awesome. Oh how I wish I had a modded box.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Woot. Fallout in 6 hours. Yay.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

yay. almost time to head up and grab my game.

Comment

The "tutorial" in this game is awesome. Fun so far. Got about 3 hours in and am about level 4 at the moment. Still learning the ropes, but I'm digging the game so far. VATS is awesome.

Comment

Will rent before buying. Played a bit of the first one on Gametap. Kinda dated. New one is based on Oblivion, right?
            Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
            Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
            POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

New one is Oblivion but with big ass guns. It's fucking fun as hell.

Comment

And the first one is dated....it came out in the mid 90's.

Comment

Honestly dude, I'm a total fucking kid when it comes to games. I want to shoot and blow things up without having to think too much. Is this the right game for me or should I just wait for Left For Dead?
                  Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

Is there a waypoint system?
                    Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                    Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                    POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

Indeed. So I'm walking around the wasteland a few mins ago and come across a deserted drive in theater. Nothing of interest. Then I hear it. A fucking supermutant with a gatling gun. I run away but he's too fast. I turn around and use that VATS system. I hone in on his gun and his arm holding said gun. I manage to shoot the gun out of his hand and it flies up in the air. He's looking up trying to catch it when I run striaght towards him, catch the gun, equip it and proceed to blow the living shit out of him. Awesome.

Comment

Also, the VATS system mean TONS OF AWESOME KILL CAMS. Jesus. I fucking blew off a raider's head. And only the top of said head. Fucking dope.

Comment

So would I like it????
                          Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

Dunno. You play Oblivion? Do you like huge open ended RPG worlds? It is Oblivion but with guns. You can mostly do anything.

Comment

or like gta4 but in a post-apocalyptic world. since it's you, bryan, i'll have to say no.
                              The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

Yeah, that's what I'm thinking. I'd rent it Bryan. See if you dig it. I on the other hand want to make sweet love to Bethesda at the moment.

Comment

Working...
                                X