No announcement yet.

2010 Baseball

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's all good Bryan. I'd say the same thing if the shoes were reversed.

We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
    - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

I'm reading it online...making me angry...I'm definitely buying MLB.TV next year.
      Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

Honestly, these next 2 weeks are going to be murder for both our teams (since we're playing each other 9 of those games or so).
        We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.

Comment

I'm blown away, that ESPN aren't showing more of these games.

Comment

Seriously. I'm watching on our local cable sports channel (I think it's owned by Fox) Sunsports.

Comment

Hey Bryan, which do you prefer? A slugfest or a pitcher's duel? Me? A slugfest. Pitcher's duels tend to make me sleepy. I want to see some balls in the air.

Comment

Originally posted by Howard View Post
                I want to see some balls in the air.
                For posterity.
                Me quick one want slow

Comment

Oh I know. I figured since it was in a sports thread, no one would notice.

Comment

This is true.

We are nerds. Nerds is what we are.
                    Me quick one want slow

Comment

DAMNIT. Yankees got a HR in the 10th.

Comment

GODDAMN YANKEES
                        If I were Shé, do you think I'd be operating a taco truck? Shé brings hope. Shé rights the wrongs. Unfortunately, Shé is a myth.

Comment

Originally posted by Howard View Post
                          Hey Bryan, which do you prefer? A slugfest or a pitcher's duel? Me? A slugfest. Pitcher's duels tend to make me sleepy. I want to see some balls in the air.
                          ....wait for it.....
                          ...wait for it...
                          ..wait for it..

I bet you wanna see some balls in the air....during a slugfest....

Personally, I like high scoring games when there aren't two talented pitchers going. Yesterday was a perfect example, watching Price and Sabbathia duel was pretty great. The best is when the Yankees are blanking the other team and they are blasting. (take it how you want to)

Comment

Rays RULE. Yankees drool.

Comment

I want to sincerely congratulate Lesley. Kudos on the Twinkies winning the AL Central, If anything should happen to the Yanks I will be rooting for you.

Comment

Hhaha, awww thanks! This is the 6 straight season, but the first time that we one by over 1 game - usually it comes down right to the end. Fuck you Chicago White Sox.
                                If I were Shé, do you think I'd be operating a taco truck? Shé brings hope. Shé rights the wrongs. Unfortunately, Shé is a myth.

Comment

Working...
                                X