PodCaust Episode 76: Gym Class Zeroes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PodCaust Episode 76: Gym Class Zeroes

Oh the horrors of gym class. Ceej used his big brain to get out of most it while Rob figured out how to sneak away to smoke everytime. Buddhist Monks piss off Ceej, Rob can't wait for the Ren Fest and we daydream about being superheroes. Rob went LARPing as a teen and regretted it, Ceej is amazed by Rob's poor taste in comedies and we discuss Tarantino's films. Fred Durst calls in, Hocken's power comes from his v-necks and our BLT drive just went AWOL.
    Hooray!
    40.00%
    FUCK YOU GUYZ!
    60.00%
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

searching for it now. Thoughts later
    Last edited by B_Metal; 09-06-2009, 02:08 PM.
    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

is up on the main site now.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Soooo, apparently Rob thinks I'm an asshole who talks about asshole. Glad to know I'm so loved.
        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Haha. You call in, you're gonna get made fun of, take it with a grain of salt. Although, the AKA Fred Durst rides a dinosaur made me lulz pretty good. As did the AKA Angry Gamer.

Comment

Originally posted by B_MetalSucks View Post
            Soooo, apparently Rob thinks I'm an asshole who talks about asshole. Glad to know I'm so loved.

Also, it's not like your voice mails were particularly insightful. Asking me if why I don't just have sex with Hocken is going to involve us making fun of you somehow. haha. It just so happened that Ceej started talking about that Intervention show with that guy that takes games too seriously haha.

Comment

Also, as I did some shit different during editing, I'm hoping to get some feedback. It may or may not be noticeable unless in headphones, but if it doesn't sound any different that's cool too.

Comment

Originally posted by Rob View Post
                Haha. You call in, you're gonna get made fun of, take it with a grain of salt. Although, the AKA Fred Durst rides a dinosaur made me lulz pretty good. As did the AKA Angry Gamer.
                I went for a Lulz and got one.

Also, it's not like your voice mails were particularly insightful. Asking me if why I don't just have sex with Hocken is going to involve us making fun of you somehow. haha. It just so happened that Ceej started talking about that Intervention show with that guy that takes games too seriously haha.
                I wasn't under the impression that you were looking for insight from calls. I thought you just wanted shit to riff on. Oh wells.

Also, as I did some shit different during editing, I'm hoping to get some feedback. It may or may not be noticeable unless in headphones, but if it doesn't sound any different that's cool too.
                I'm not a huge audiophile but I think this one sounded clearer than last weeks and I could hear the backing music much better.

Comment

You did. I liked that you called yourself out before I did. That's a fat kid thing to do. (As Ceej would say) *golf clap*

As for the insight, it's all good. I'm just saying don't be all MERRR because we may poke fun. We appreciate all of our fans and calls, and you have theme music that doesn't change. That's only you and Hocken so far. So Kudos!

Also, thank for the audio thing. Did you listen in headphones or over speakers?

I tend to edit in headphones so I can gauge levels a bit nicer and after the shit I did to this episode, I'm glad that so far it possibly sounds better. Always trying to make it sound more professional. Editing wise, not content wise.

Comment

Originally posted by Rob
                    You did. I liked that you called yourself out before I did. That's a fat kid thing to do. (As Ceej would say) *golf clap*
                    No problem as I am a fat kid, a 30 year old fat kid.

Originally posted by Rob
                    As for the insight, it's all good. I'm just saying don't be all MERRR because we may poke fun. We appreciate all of our fans and calls, and you have theme music that doesn't change. That's only you and Hocken so far. So Kudos!
                    I'm not Merrr, I thought it was funny that you basically called me an asshole on the first call, which by all accounts is mostly true, and blamed me for the asshole talk on the second one, again, mostly true. No MERRRR at all.
                    Originally posted by Rob
                    Also, thank for the audio thing. Did you listen in headphones or over speakers?

I tend to edit in headphones so I can gauge levels a bit nicer and after the shit I did to this episode, I'm glad that so far it possibly sounds better. Always trying to make it sound more professional. Editing wise, not content wise.
                    I listened in headphones, off the iphone. This weeks sounds a bit cleaner to me.

Comment

*shakes Ceej's hand* Good taste in movies this round sir. And can I go to Mexico with you? I'll bring the donkey. *secret agenda to make CJ watch District 9 with my donkey*

Rob why do you kick my childhood movie in the Neverending testicles?

Who ever creates the playlist for the background audio... thank you! And Rob the mix sounds great through headphones. I listen at work through really nice headphones and it's great quality.

I need to call up Big Willy (Mr. Gates) and ask him to expand the party chat for game nights.

Rob, my wife has not seen any of the Star Wars movies either. I keep telling her I am gonna show her a sweet new world. Thats my goal this week. I need to educate my little lady.

Congrats on no smoking for 9 months!

Orbital is the SHIT!!! How many movies was that used in? I know that was on a couple different soundtracks. Mortal Kombat? Thank you for playing that song! LOVE IT! If Corey is listening to the casts then we are probably the only two listeners that heard the whole song and enjoyed it.
                      Last edited by Phat Dizaztr; 09-07-2009, 06:27 AM.

Comment

Hackers is still a piece of shit.
                        My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

But a piece of shit that is entertaining to us. We're not comparing it to *insert movie* here, but for us it works.

Comment

Originally posted by PAULINE KAEL View Post
                            Hackers is still a piece of shit.
                            He said, it's not a good movie. You're telling me you don't have some movie you enjoy that isn't by its nature a piece of shit? That in of itself defines a guilty pleasure.
                            "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

I think it was Mortal Kombat that used Halcyon foist.

Not to be Asshat MacManus, but I'm pretty sure that was earlier in the same year as teh Hackorz.

I'm gonna go eat some more dumbcake.
                              Me quick one want slow

Comment

Working...
                              X