No announcement yet.

Shrinky Dinks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ah yes Super Soaker. What rich kid had the massive water gun with the back pack tanks?
    "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

Oh, and I had an Atari 2600 with a ton of cartridges. I still have it, and I BELIEVE that it still works (I haven't plugged it in in YEARS, though).
      Originally posted by Martin
      Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
      Originally posted by gravedigger
      Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
      And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
      Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

I always sucked at the POGO BALL. It was embarassing. I also broke my buddy's the first day he owned it. Still feel like a dick.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Anyone have a bumble ball?

It looked like this:

My sisters got one and I ended up playing with it. It was cute, goddammit!

Comment

is that like Happy Fun Ball?
            Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
            Originally posted by gravedigger
            Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
            And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
            Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

No, as a bumble ball was not made from a glowing substance that fell from Earth. Nor was it used in our fight against Sadaam Hussain. Plus, I could taunt the hell out of the bumble ball with no repracussions.

Comment

Originally posted by EdHocken View Post
                Anyone have a bumble ball?

It looked like this:

My sisters got one and I ended up playing with it. It was cute, goddammit!

Ok so maybe CA is different, but those were dog toys for our dogs here.
                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

The ball is huge. It's the size of a softball, you're telling me dog's would play with a motorized softball size toy of hard plastic?

Comment

Maybe not Ari's girl dogs, but our MAN DOGS did.

Comment

Great, now Rob is breeding half human-half dog hybrids.
                      Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
                      John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

I need them in case Ceej turns on me. He's got retard strength.

Comment

Rob is gonna go full blown Nick Nolte on us one of these days.

Comment

Garbage Pail Kids were/are the shit! I actually found a pack at Target(I think) a couple of years ago

Pogo Ball- Yeah, I sucked at this one

Skip-It-Holy crap I used to love this thing! I never had one, but my friend would let me play with hers.

Oh, also My Little Ponies, Ker-plunk, Omni Entertainment System(http://www.8trackheaven.com/omni.html). And on the board game front: Payday. Loved that game...
                            Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

Working...
                            X