No announcement yet.

Loki, WandaVision, and the rest of Marvel on TV

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm in, I just hope season 2 of Daredevil doesn't drag on like season 1 did.
    "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

yeah, I mean, should I finish watching the series or just look up a youtube video to get the jist?

I think we made it to like episode 6-7.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

How long was the season, 10-12 episodes? You're probably over halfway there, but yeah I wouldn't blame you if you just youtubed a recap video. Still, it's at least worth watching for D'Onofrio and Rosario. I just feel they dragged the story for too long, season should have been 2 or 3 episodes shorter than it was.
        "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

Watch the Kingpin episode (ep 8 maybe?) then just watch a recap.

Comment

cool, will do.

I did watch the Kingpin as a kid episode and whatnot. And we met Stick but then it gets all fuzzy because it was just so dour all of the time and I said FUCK IT WATCH MORE FLASH. haha
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/fyjgAyc2eV0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Comment

Neat.

BTW, how difficult is it to put a damn skull on a t-shirt or piece of body armor?

Comment

From some early pics, he'll be rocking the skull sometime during the season.

Comment

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/2Cn3DVV0LHY" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Comment

Comment

Couple episodes into Daredevil S2. Digging it so far.

Comment

Whoa, so that's how Frank decides on the skull shirt in the tv version. Holy crap.

(episode 9 is fuckin' NUTS, y'all)

I also don't get why people bag so hard on Foggy. Because he's the most responsible guy in the office?

Comment

Watched the first episode of season 2 and I love that Netflix had a 10 min recap of season 1. We didn't miss shit haha.

The first meeting between DD and Frank was pretty great. A part of me still wishes it was Stevenson though.

Comment

Stevenson is still my Castle, for sure.

I am in the middle episodes. They are a fucking slooooooooooooooooog to get through.

Comment

Really? Fuck, I was hoping this wasn't going to be season 1 all over again because that shit was a SLOGGGGG

Comment

Working...
                                X