No announcement yet.

Better Call Saul

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Bingo meltdown was sad, but hilarious.
    "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

FANFUCKINTASTIC start to the new season. The stuff with the tequila was gold.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

I wonder how long until we find out what the light switch did.
        "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

right? I loved that. Also hope each season starts at Cinnabon.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Yeah, I think at least flashing forward to his post Breaking Bad life is probably how they start each season. Or maybe this year every cold open will be set at that time.

Comment

So all the Cinnabon intro stuff is going to lead up to something looping back to Breaking Bad and Saul being tracked down in the last season, right?

Comment

It's the best way to tie them together. Rather have that then say, Walt or Jesse showing up prior to them meeting in BB.

Comment

I wonder if the light switch was a test of some sort. I LOVED seeing the return of Bluetooth Douchebag. This episode seemed to have a lot of callbacks to Breaking Bad. Did the dumb pill pusher live on the same street as Jane? I thought it might've been her condos there at the end of the street.

What a great premiere. I'm happy this show is back.

Comment

Great episode this week. Mike hunting down the dude from Farcry was great (I should probably remember his name, but I don't) and that whole meeting was perfect.

Jimmy's "Pie Sitting" defense was inspired.

Comment

Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                      Great episode this week. Mike hunting down the dude from Farcry was great (I should probably remember his name, but I don't) and that whole meeting was perfect.

Jimmy's "Pie Sitting" defense was inspired.
                      His name is Nacho on the show but he will always be Vaas from Far Cry to me.

When he's there telling Kim the story, I was cringing because I knew it wasn't going to go well for him.

Comment

Can't stop laughing at Squat Cobbler. If I ever make a new band in Rock Band, I'm naming it that.
                        Originally posted by Martin
                        Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                        Originally posted by gravedigger
                        Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                        And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                        Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

Originally posted by Fil View Post
                          His name is Nacho on the show but he will always be Vaas from Far Cry to me.
                          Nice fucking phone.

Comment

Man Jimmy just can't be a normal dude. Loved the opening; "Now it's not like Sandpiper came into your room with a skimask and held you at gunpoint. So get that image out of your minds." hahaha

The stuff with his brother was infuriating. I mean, I get why he's doing it, but I'm still on Jimmy's side.

I wonder who Nacho needs Mike for?

Comment

Gotdamn, great episode. Loved seeing
                                Spoiler: spoilers 
                              Salamanca
                              (I believe that's his name) show up. The stuff with the junior law chick was fucking infuriating. INFURIATING. Not sure how to feel about the scene with his brother and Kim though. I did however love the scene with Jimmy and his sister in law.

Comment

Ding ding ding ding ding....BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM
                                Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                                Originally posted by gravedigger
                                Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                                And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                                Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

Working...
                                X