No announcement yet.

STAR WARS, INDY , HOWARD THE DUCK DEUCE; AND MORE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• give Sith another go and let go of your hatred.

It's honestly not that bad.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• The fight in Sith does go on too long, but damn Ewan McGregor is great in it. When are they announcing an Obi-Wan spin off with Ewan McGregor, dammit!?
      "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
        give Sith another go and let go of your hatred.

It's honestly not that bad.
        I don't hate Sith at all: it's easily the best Prequel, but overall, I couldn't give a fuck what happened to Whiny Bitch.

BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• that's totally fine. Watch it for Obi and Palpy. They are what make it great.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• I'll give it a shot for sure.

Comment

• I know I'm a broken record but it really makes the movie much better if you watch A New Hope/Empire/Jedi right after. Also makes Obi come off like a selfish asshole in the OT. That I dig.

Comment

• OK, TFA played MUCH MUCH better on the second viewing. I kinda loved it this time.
                Originally posted by Martin
                Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                Originally posted by gravedigger
                Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• oh snaps. ONE OF US ONE OF US

Comment

• And, it felt like a STAR WARS film this time too.

Yeah, really dug it.
                    Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                    Originally posted by gravedigger
                    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                    And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                    Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• I'm so happy for you. That was the one criticism I just couldn't wrap my head around.

Comment

• Forgot to mention how much I loved the shot of the two Stormtroopers walking towards Kylo after he had his meltdown and how they just stop and turn around.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                          Forgot to mention how much I loved the shot of the two Stormtroopers walking towards Kylo after he had his meltdown and how they just stop and turn around.
                          YES!!! So many good shots. Especially after he went all lightsaber-temper tantrum.

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
                            yep, we're doing it. I'm seeing it at 1pm with some coworkers who are also in DGAF mode.
                            This was an excellent choice.

Comment

• Have we talked about Finn finding and discarding the training ball thing on the Falcon?

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
                                Have we talked about Finn finding and discarding the training ball thing on the Falcon?
                                Did I really miss this?

Comment

Working...
                                X