What'cha watchin' ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
    Lisa. He's nucking futs. They probably had him tranq'd on Law & Order.
    You can't fake good acting when you're tranq'd, IMHO. I mean, seriously - it was probably one of the best guest acting performances I've seen on 20 seasons of that show. No way was he crazy, high, or sedated. The long and the short of it is - the guy's not crazy, and he's not dumb. He knows that he's not as castable as he used to be, so he needs to keep the cash coming in. He acted bananas on a couple of reality TV shows, the audiences ate it up, and he keeps getting cast - he's turning into a reality TV show regular. And he knows why - act crazy! Busey's gonna be on, let's watch the crazy! It keeps him in cheddar, you know what I mean?
    2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• Or maybe he had a good day? I'm beginning to think people have forgot he was way fucked up before Celeb apprentice.
      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• When did he do that Westside Chevy commercial!? I never saw that! The dealer is like 10 minutes from me.

Comment

Or maybe he had a good day? I'm beginning to think people have forgot he was way fucked up before Celeb apprentice.

That's right, butthorn.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
            When did he do that Westside Chevy commercial!? I never saw that! The dealer is like 10 minutes from me.
            Not sure but it was on before this last Halloween.

Originally posted by Theodore Stabbington View Post
            That's right, butthorn.
            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Or maybe he had a good day? I'm beginning to think people have forgot he was way fucked up before Celeb apprentice.
              But that's sort of my point. The head injury was 1988. He goes on to do stuff in "Point Break", "Under Siege", "The Firm", and the episode of "Law & Order" in 2001, plus a TON of other roles. Not all Oscar-winning turns, but good stuff and no craziness. If you check out all the stuff he did, no matter how low-budget, there's no way the guy would be hireable with the sheer volume of work he's cranked out AFTER the accident.

THEN when the acting jobs start drying up, he starts going on reality TV - and yes, before Celebrity Apprentice, which granted, was just last year. He starts acting crazy starting around Celebrity Fit Club in 2005, and KA-CHING! Money in the bank. I'm just saying it's highly suspect.
              2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

Comment

• Actually he filmed a swedish tv show in '04 ish that shows him just as fucked up as he is in those following shows.

<object width="420" height="315"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/ZfNwAEWgebE?version=3&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/ZfNwAEWgebE?version=3&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="420" height="315" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

Brain injury does not always make one a bumbling retard. Suspect all you like but Busey's not faking anything.

Comment

• Well, obviously we'll agree to disagree on this one.

Comment

• Embed. I am to fucking to be hating you.

Comment

• About to start Your Highness. Locked and loaded. The weapon is hot.

Comment

• Fair journey, friend.
                        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by Lisa View Post
                          Well, obviously we'll agree to disagree on this one.
                          Yep, well agree to disagree about how wrong you are.

Originally posted by Timothy225 View Post
                          Tim's picking up what I'm putting down.
                          Originally posted by PHEDG View Post
                          About to start Your Highness. Locked and loaded. The weapon is hot.
                          I think you'll dig it. It's not great but worth the viewing for sure.

Comment

• Originally posted by PHEDG View Post
                            About to start Your Highness. Locked and loaded. The weapon is hot.
                            fucking love that flick.
                            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• <iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/NTW4QHuWpD4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Comment

• We couldn't stop laughing at this shit the other night. The faces the mom makes are downright TERRIFYING. 2:44 is a perfect example.

Comment

Working...
                                X