No announcement yet.

What'cha watchin' ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's cheap dramatics revolving around some of the most repugnant examples of humanity in this hemisphere. The colisseum to keep the mob happy.

Puck is Maximus.
    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• And I'm totally entertained.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• what about Al Snow's Tough Enough show?

THAT WAS LEGIT.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• You mean the show that gave us Maven?

Nah, I'm good.
          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• There has got to be one reality show that you have watched/still watch that you enjoy. Yes it's fucked medium, but there are exceptions.

Comment

• I find the whole structure and aim of those things to just be an all out assault on self worth.

I watched Real World when I was a teen because I was a teen and we did that sort of stuff. The appeal is just not there for me.
              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• it's cool. Most of the "reality" shows I like are gameshows anyways. Not a fan of shit like Big Brother,Bachelor, etc.

Comment

• Yeah I don't think I could go back to those early seasons now. Watched the shit out of them back in the day.
                  Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                  Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                  POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• The one thing I miss about not having TV is Jeopardy.
                    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by Nathan View Post
                      Yeah I don't think I could go back to those early seasons now. Watched the shit out of them back in the day.
                      They are great. We got a HULU + account just to rewatch the Venice/San Fran/London seasons. NOSTALGIA BOMBED HARD

Comment

• Originally posted by Captain Russ View Post
                        The one thing I miss about not having TV is Jeopardy.
                        <iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/Hrm-rPSCIBw" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Comment

• And Win Ben Stein's Money.
                          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Reality shows Jen and I liked included American Chopper (early seasons), MythBusters - stuff like that where folks were DOING something, making stuff (watching the bike builds made me kind of regret not getting into auto shop back in high school, or learning how to be an electrician from my grandpa). Discovery Channel fuckin' rules.

I followed Real World for the first few seasons, up to the first big reunion show with Puck being all Weirdbeard and shit, then walking out in a huff. Got tired of the dramatic BS. Same with Jersey Shore - saw the first two seasons then checked out.

Comment

• <iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/P0ukYf_xvgc" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Comment

• Dude is great.

Comment

Working...
                                X