Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fuller House

Stephanie Tanner's rack...that is all.
    My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Pretty much the only reason I'm going to check it out. All those girls aged pretty well, I think.

Except for the Olsens but they're not on the show, right?

Comment

Just watched the first episode and, yeah, Troy is right. She bounced back pretty good from being a meth head.

Comment

First episode of Fuller House thoughts:
        SO MANY CALLBACKS. like at least 15 mins worth of call backs, made it feel like a Jimmy Fallon skit during times.
        Stephanie Tanner's fake tits are distracting as fuck.
        Would still smash Kimmy if given a chance.
        Danny sounds weird.
        Joey is still annoying.
        Jesse made it out the best.
        Overall it's the same show as the past so it works for me because I'm weird. People upset about it are dumb. It's not worth getting upset about. Just don't watch. For the rest of us, bring it on.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

They wrote Michelle out by saying she was busy with her fashion empire in New York, then the whole cast looked directly at the camera while the audience whooped and hollered.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Please baby Jesus, let this do well so I can get my Family Matters revival.
            Originally posted by Ari
            The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

NO.

Comment

Screw that. Go to the source of FM instead- PERFECT STRANGERS.

Comment

BALKI4LYFE

Comment

Originally posted by FilmNerdJamie View Post
                    Please baby Jesus, let this do well so I can get my Family Matters revival.

ABC is saying it completely drained their Friday ratings.
                    My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

Finished the season. I liked it. Only issues (not counting what most people would hate but it's a fucking reBOOT of a show most people hated to begin with) were DJ's kids. They are terrible. Max especially. FUCK YOUR LAME CATCH PHRASE AND OVERACTING. Lulz to everything regarding Stephanie's DJ bullshit.

Steve is the best still. Joey is still the worst. Kimmy is the greatness.

Comment

For real though, what is with Bob Saget's voice. It sounds like he's in the midst of swallowing an orange.

I'm only on episode three right now. The boys do pretty much suck, but Ramona isn't as awful. Macy Gray? WTH is that?

And yes, Stephanie's tits are their own character.
                        Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

Yeah, Sagat sounds so goddamn weird in this. He didn't when he would show up in Entourage so it's weird.

Macy Gray was just sad.

SECOND SEASON ANNOUNCED THOUGH.

Comment

"HOLY CHALUPA!"

FUCK YOU MAX.

Comment

Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                              "HOLY CHALUPA!"

FUCK YOU MAX.
                              Watched half of the new season today because I'm sick again thanks to stress and the writers stopped using that fucking catch phrase. Thank god. Gia showed up in an episode and she's still super hot.

Comment

Working...
                              X