Vice Principals

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vice Principals

Exactly what I had hoped for. I can watch Goggins and McBride sling insults all day. I feel like Dandy Goggins could be a great Halloween costume, and if there's any justice in the world he will be a cosplay staple. Shea Whigham is also doing amazing work as the totally cool, and really trying to be nice, new husband of the ex.

Not bad but needs to up the laughs a bit next episode. Goggins is basically playing Boyd with flair. I dig it.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Man, when he was walking across the parking lot with the walkie talkie. He was holding it and doing his little sashay? Totally looked like Boyd, but walkie instead of a gun. I was cracking up.

Comment

SASSYPANTS
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Goggins is pretty much doing my High School Guidance Counselor. It's creeping me out.
          My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
            Not bad but needs to up the laughs a bit next episode. Goggins is basically playing Boyd with flair. I dig it.
            Minus Boyd loving to hear himself speak.
            "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

This show got dark. Love it.

Goggin's mother in law is the fucking best.

"I own her now."

Comment

"I bet she smells like fucked buttholes."

Walt had me dying.

The hotel stuff was fucking hilarious. Those kids just fucking with no care in the world was lulzworthy.

Comment

The opening stuff was killer. I just wish they hadn't split up Walton and Danny this week. Seemed super early to split up your leads right when the chemistry is getting great.

Comment

ok, a few days later and that "fucked buttholes" line is still brilliant.

Comment

It really is. My roommate and I had to stop and rewind we were laughing so hard.

Comment

it's already worked its way into conversations between Lesley and I.

Comment

"The kids call it "Truffle Butter" "

Comment

"Get out of here you kids"

*FIRINGMAHLAZERZ*

awesome.

"Oooh, someone likes eating strawberries."

"We made her a goddamn martyr."

awesome.

Comment

"She learned their goddamn NAAAAAAAAMES."

Fuck Dave Franco. GOGGINS FOR JOKER.

Comment

Working...
                              X