Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mmorpgs...

and the things i miss. stuff like:

hearing about how people siaba over the internets. oh man... fucking amazing.
    The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

HAha. Fail. I posted that in the Conan thread earlier. It is pretty fantastic.

http://computerandvideogames.com/art...80867&site=pcg

That is EPIC though. There is one I'm looking for about EVE that I read years ago, that was so over the top it should be a goddamn movie. That game was epic. But boring as fuck if you didn't do things like that.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Oh, god. That's long and really stupidly (is that even a word? O.o) written.
      Is that the one, where a guy scammed those 671'000'000'000'000 ISK ?

Edit : Aight, it's not that one.
      I think everyone, who listens to MOG have heard 'bout the one I meantioned, tho.
      Last edited by Uldis; 08-12-2008, 05:09 AM.

Comment

Yeah, that's the one I was thinking of Uldis. That one is such a fantastic fucking read.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

What are people's favorite MMORPGS?

I had the most fun in the SWG beta (once it went live it wasn't nearly as much fun) and I also loved the hell outta the LOTRO. I played that nonstop for the month I was unemployed. I've played most of them that have been released for at least a few weeks and there were some really shitty ones. Vanguard, I'm looking at you.

Comment

Never tried one. Would like to. Kinda curious about the upcoming Star Trek game.
            Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
            Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
            POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

Yeah, I just saw that video. Unfortunately, I just don't have the time to play these anymore. I want to, but only if Lesley played with me. These games are the best if you're single and jobless haha.

Comment

Yeah I don't have all that much time either. Summer time in 5th-8th grade would have been awesome for these.
                Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

my drug of choice was ffxi. my job levels were seriously crazy. i dabbled in wow for awhile till they nerfed arena. also played everquest and asheron's call.

Comment

Oh FFXI. What a shitty game you were. So many poorly planned design decisions. That game was totally a "Japanese" RPG. Fuck that game.

*still mad I wasted money on it...

Comment

don't be mad because you didn't make it past level 10. hahaha.

Comment

I was mad because that's the sort of game that Japan and to an extent Korea is known for. Completely broken, time sink up the ass, insanely hard to play unless you can get your entire fucking group together every fucking time, broken ass server system that requires that somebody get to level 10/get a world pass/send it to your friend so you can play together, piece of shit.

Seriously, fuck that game. It did nothing new, played like shit and was not fun. The only thing it had going for it were the graphics. But when your game is all about making everyone look the fuckign same (hey, he's wearing that chest piece, he must be level 5) it's fucking pointless.

Comment

Originally posted by Rob View Post
                          I was mad because that's the sort of game that Japan and to an extent Korea is known for. Completely broken, time sink up the ass, insanely hard to play unless you can get your entire fucking group together every fucking time, broken ass server system that requires that somebody get to level 10/get a world pass/send it to your friend so you can play together, piece of shit.

Seriously, fuck that game. It did nothing new, played like shit and was not fun. The only thing it had going for it were the graphics. But when your game is all about making everyone look the fuckign same (hey, he's wearing that chest piece, he must be level 5) it's fucking pointless.
                          haha. that's why i played beastmaster for the most part. but yah the things you listed are kind of annoying. well at the beginning. it got better near end game.

Comment

Fuck the end game if you don't make the introduction to the game fun. That was an abortion of a US launch. Also, fuck them for not making seperate servers. Unfair advantage? yes.

Comment

Why don't you two try out EVE?
                              It is incredibly huge game. Not only as world being big itself, but it also has lots shit to play around with. Basically you can do whatever you want to. For example, if you don't like PvP, aight, go ahead work in Industry, Mining and so on, you don't necessarily need to face combat, to achieve something in EVE. On a flipside, if you find PvE content boring as hell, you can make yourself living being a bounty hunter, "pirate" and so on.

And it's constant learn, learn, learn. Not some a WoW-like game, where all you need is to do one quest and you pretty much know everything about the game, haha.
                              Plus, EVE does not require nolifing to get far in it.

Totally different MMOrpg.

Or you can try out WAR, if Lesley, by any chance, wants to be an orc and hates spaceships. Not diggin it, cause it has like the stupidest combat/PvP ever, although carebears might find it interesting.

Comment

Working...
                              X