No announcement yet.

Assassins Creed 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Some co-op assassinations would be great, but the engine needs to be reworked for the assassinations. Here is some money whores, now dance to the target while I slice him up. Now don't run so I can walk away with you. Assassination!

Comment

Hahahahaha. Thus Billy states the main reason I hate the game. If the central conceit doesn't work then no matter how nice the game looks or how fun the other aspects are the game still fails.
      We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
      - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

He's playing it differently than I am. I strike like Batman.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

*sigh* Your love of this game baffles me. Hate that I can't get into the game (as the concept is right up my alley).
          We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.

Comment

Howard, that's because you and I know what fun is supposed to look like.
            The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

To Howard fun is his aviator shades, a banana hammock, and assassinations that feel like assassinations.

Comment

Are you saying Howard likes being Kanye West?
                The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

Well when you're supposed to be a *gasp* assassin (you know, the central freaking conceit in the game), assassinations better damn well feel like assassinations.

I know, I know. I'm just going to go back to Thief.

Comment

Originally posted by nerdious dorkus View Post
                    Are you saying Howard likes being Kanye West?
                    Kanye is gayer than Howard. Have you seen that man's wardrobe? Kanye is definitely a bottom.

And holy shit do I want another Thief.

Comment

LOVE Deadly Shadows. It's been since 04. Time for a new one already Eidos.

Comment

Jesus it feels like even longer. It seems like it was the first game I bought for the original Xbox.

Comment

If you're worthy, you shouldn't need whores to do the jerb*, Trainin' Wheels.

*Except for the carnival portion.
                          Me quick one want slow

Comment

That's part of why the assassinations don't feel great. You don't even need them.

Comment

The part that I still don't get is the fact that they don't sell bricks of hash with the game.

BE AUTHENTIC, YOU PRICKS.
                              Me quick one want slow

Comment

HAha.
                                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Working...
                                X