Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MN State Fair/Renaissance Festival Food...on a stick.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
    Go drink your juice of Sapphoo, Ed.
    His lips have the stain... but his thoughts are a tad sluggish.

Comment

• My only real contribution to a HIJINKS AT THE REN FEST discussion would be regarding the parties that happen once the fest closes. Saturday nights are WILD orgies of excess...pretty much everything that you think might happen, happens. Sex and drugs and sex and hippie-shit and sex. WOW.
      Originally posted by Martin
      Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
      Originally posted by gravedigger
      Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
      And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
      Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• By hippie-sex, you mean hair everywhere and hygene lacking?
        "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ed Hocken View Post
          By hippie-sex, you mean hair everywhere and hygene lacking?
          I'm talking about guys and gals who haven't bathed all day getting simply filthy rolling around in the dirt and playing putitinyerbutt while tripping out on whatever drugs they could find.
          Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

• Well... the lovely chicken sandwich I just made shall now go uneaten.

Comment

• Aww, I was hoping recycling and conversations about the usefulness of hemp.
              The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

I'm talking about guys and gals who haven't bathed all day getting simply filthy rolling around in the dirt and playing putitinyerbutt while tripping out on whatever drugs they could find.
                I hate to say it....but Nixon was right.

Comment

Yeah, dated a girl that was HARDCORE about Ren Fest and doing the big camping trip and all of that. She was not shy about admitting that its anything goes when the sun goes down.

Comment

• http://www.chron.com/entertainment/r...deo_Foods.html

Houston Livestock Show and Rodeo grub

Comment

• All I know is that I almost expected the hand of God to descend from the heavens and smite all of the partiers. It was real Sodom and Gomorrah type stuff. I was waaaaaaaaaay the hell out of my element and didn't last very long.

Comment

Comment

All I know is that I almost expected the hand of God to descend from the heavens and smite all of the partiers. It was real Sodom and Gomorrah type stuff. I was waaaaaaaaaay the hell out of my element and didn't last very long.
                          Considering I'm writing this under my real name, I can only confirm that I have both seen and heard about this behavior. I can neither confirm or deny that I have been involved.
                          Visit my blog! BMichaelKrol.Wordpress.com Leave vulgar comments!

Twitter.com/bmkrol

Comment

• I should also mention that I had a similar experience at the 2 MinneCons that I attended back in the 90s. MinneCon was a gaming/fantasy/scifi convention that took over the Radisson hotel in Bloomington. It was a nonstop party for the entire weekend with plenty of alternative activities. The only real difference was that most of the wild sexin' took place behind closed doors.

Comment

• Originally posted by BMichaelKrol View Post
                              Considering I'm writing this under my real name, I can only confirm that I have both seen and heard about this behavior. I can neither confirm or deny that I have been involved.
                              Had I been there with more people that I actually knew (and, more importantly, knew ME), I would have stuck around. I just flat out didn't trust all of the tripping strangers that I was partying with to have my best interests in mind...I remember my fraternity parties when we'd discover a stranger passed out on a couch...I remember what we did to those people. I didn't want to be in that kind of a situation and got the hell out of there.

Comment

• Originally posted by BMichaelKrol View Post
                                The names have been changed to protect the innocent. Name's Krol, I carry a leather mug.

*Cues Dragnet theme*

Comment

Working...
                                X