No announcement yet.

ISSA GOTDAMN WEEKEEEEEND THREAD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gonna see MURDER ON THE ORIENT EXPRESS tonight, probably.
    Tomorrow will be a bunch of errands. The wife has a sleep study tomorrow night, so I'll be solo for the evening...probably gonna do some gaming.
    Sunday is up in the air.
    Originally posted by Martin
    Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
    Originally posted by gravedigger
    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
    And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
    Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• The downtown theatre is showing the 4K restoration of Suspiria tonight.

Going to be as the Rock says:

"litty."
      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Jen and I are on deck for lunch out followed by Thor Ragnarok on Saturday, followed by doing some around the house stuff. Sunday is a light work from home day (2-3 hours max), with the rest of the day getting my slack on.

Comment

• Just realized I'm headed to the latest Monster Mania convention in about two weeks. It kind of blew the last time I went, back in August, as a lot of vendors bolted, so fingers crossed it'll be better this go 'round. Plus, some decent guests this time - I know Rob wants me to try and get John Carpenter's autograph or pic or something. What say the rest of you?

Comment

• Originally posted by Timothy225 View Post
            Just realized I'm headed to the latest Monster Mania convention in about two weeks. It kind of blew the last time I went, back in August, as a lot of vendors bolted, so fingers crossed it'll be better this go 'round. Plus, some decent guests this time - I know Rob wants me to try and get John Carpenter's autograph or pic or something. What say the rest of you?
            I am so jealous of that guest list. Holy shit.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Jesus that guest list...
              Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

• Guest list is pretty good, but the prices for the photo ops means I'm gonna be limited as to who I get a pic with. I'll try to get some pics in the big room off the main floor, where most of the celebs gather for quickie autographs and non-pro photo ops.

Gonna be on a budget this go round, too. Rob, IF I get a shot at Carpenter, what should I get you? And is anyone looking for anything?

Comment

• Had the first spring meeting with the High Falutin Society today. Went to a brewery in Roseville called Bent Brewstillery.

Tasty beer and amazing pepper mohitos and today they had an amazing BBQ food truck so I was able to get some of their ribs, brisket, pulled pork, hash, and awesome cole slaw. You may dig this place Matt if you're able to drink still?
                  "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Can’t drink, dammit. Sounds fun, though.

Comment

• had fun up in nature this weekend. Ended up getting absolutely blitzed with my little bro a few nights , went to my little sis's graduation, grilled a ton of meat, shot a bunch of arrows with a compound bow, kayaked, and slept.

Comment

• Taking Tim, my sister, her husband, the niece and myself to a Lakewood Blue Claws Minor League baseball game theme night. The theme tonight....Comicon! Maybe (if the weather holds), I can get a picture of Tim with Iron Man and/or Spider-Man.
                        Gibbs, Gibbs, Gibbs, Gibbs!

Comment

• Gonna attempt to go to the local Strawberry Festival tomorrow with the kid. We’ll see if the weather holds and if I actually decide to make the 40 minute drive.
                          Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• From Thursday's sudden freak near tornado, I've now got to figure out how to get shattered tempered glass out of grass.

I got some up by hand, but that's not going to work. Trying to find a shop vac that will suck on grass but only pull the larger chunks of glass out.
                            My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Find a rich neighbor/friend to loan you a cyclone rake.
                              "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
                                Find a rich neighbor/friend to loan you a cyclone rake.

There was a team of Mexicans nearby with one. But, I didn't get to them in time. I ended up swapping out an industrial shop vac from HonkeyTown and then blew my back out after doing the large pieces. 90% of it is up, but there are still tiny bits out there.
                                My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

Working...
                                X