RUMOR CONTROL...THESE ARE THE FACTS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who is this Poots chick?
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Buffington Headcheese View Post
      Who is this Poots chick?
      Super hot girlfriend in the Fright Night remake.

And Ben, I am pooting at you. Pooting in your direction. So much poots.

Comment

• Anna Kendrick can get it too.
        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Did you pick the absolutely worst possible picture?!

Comment

• I didn't really dig through them, You're welcome to post a better one if you like.
            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
              Super hot girlfriend in the Fright Night remake.

And Ben, I am pooting at you. Pooting in your direction. So much poots.

The neighbor chick was way hotter if I recall.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by Ben Thomas View Post
                I like Kendrick a lot and Felicity Jones ticks a lot of very specific sex-boxes for me, so no complaints on that front. Poots has been awful in everything I've seen her in (28 Weeks Later, Centurion, Fright Night) and does nothing for me, so, yeah - not her.
                I can sort of see Felicity Jones, but to be honest, all three of these choices aren't screaming "Sharon Carter, SHIELD Agent" to me. I'd rather bring back Hayley Atwell playing her character from the first flick's niece, if only to fuck with Cap's head a bit, just like in the comics.

Comment

• they should just make Cap gay.

Comment

• It's looking like James Gunn got it.

*Phase 2 Movie Order: IM3, Thor 2, Cap 2, Guardians and then Avengers 2.

Black Panther is dead in the water.

Characters on the docket to be intro'd (based on Marvel forcing copyrights) in Phase 2: Sharon Carter, Winter Soldier, Malekith, Surtur, the Badoon, the Watcher, Dr. Peter Corbeau, George Tarleton, the word Kree, Advanced Ideas and Mechanics, Dr. Kate Waynesboro and Captain Marvel.

All is strictly rumor at this point, but it gives me hope.
                    My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Originally posted by Timothy225 View Post
                      I can sort of see Felicity Jones, but to be honest, all three of these choices aren't screaming "Sharon Carter, SHIELD Agent" to me. I'd rather bring back Hayley Atwell playing her character from the first flick's niece, if only to fuck with Cap's head a bit, just like in the comics.

They're casting it as Peggy's granddaughter/grandniece.
                      My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• FUCK YEAH FOR THE GUNN.

Comment

• KREE MOTHERFUCKERS

AWWWSHITSON
                          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by Captain Russ View Post
                            KREE MOTHERFUCKERS

AWWWSHITSON

There's been a ton of rumors and loose shit flying around this week, I guess they're trying to prep to drop some big news during Avengers Week in September.

Comment

• I just can't believe we're gonna get any straight up cosmic stuff. It's just so awesome that the added possibility of Mar-Vell showing up stomping necks in the green suit is too fucking much, man.
                              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Poots is way fucking cute.
                                Originally posted by Martin
                                Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                                Originally posted by gravedigger
                                Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                                Originally posted by Martin
                                And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                                Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

Working...
                                X