Regarding Cereal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Martin View Post
    First off people, men have to love girls who poops on a regular basis.
    Thank you!
    2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

That's only because I care about anal sex.
      BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

Martin does not allow Santorums to occur on his watch.
        "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

Originally posted by LisaNY View Post
          I like mini-wheats, but not the frosted ones. I don't really like sweet cereals. The only sweet ones I like are Peanut Butter Capt. Crunch - which is the least sweet - and Lucky Charms.
          This is exactly the kind of thing I meant before about Western cereals largely ignoring the essential barrier between the "Sweets" and "Cereal" sections in a supermarket. I love peanut butter, but for the flavour of a cereal? Even I can't see myself liking that. And I've braved a few interesting culinary combos in my time.

As for cereals, here's my current winner:

My son loves it, so I eat it when I get it.
          Just looking at those things makes my teeth hurt. Tried 'em when I was in Boston a few years back. Wouldn't repeat that for a nominal fee. Kudos on the excellent promo, though. I still have that Han figure.

If not, here's my favorite:

This is more my steam.
          "The bear is a solitary animal. They like their space. They live in a magic circle. They don't mind if you're, like, a mile away. But if you get inside their circle, they will maul you." - Anonymous

Comment

Makes for a great snacking item, too.

Comment

Originally posted by Ed Hocken View Post

Makes for a great snacking item, too.
              That looks tops!
              "The bear is a solitary animal. They like their space. They live in a magic circle. They don't mind if you're, like, a mile away. But if you get inside their circle, they will maul you." - Anonymous

Comment

It does it's job.

So, in answer to Stansfield's question. Yes sir, I do like Life.

Comment

I'm the guy who added Honey in his Honey-Nut Cheerios as a kid. And ludicrous amount of sugar in his Rice Krispies and Frosted Flakes...
                  BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

I hate Life. It turns to total mush when it gets wet.
                    Originally posted by Martin
                    Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                    Originally posted by gravedigger
                    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                    And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                    Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

go ahead...I teed up an easy one for you.
                      Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                      Originally posted by gravedigger
                      Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                      And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                      Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

I'm the guy who added Honey in his Honey-Nut Cheerios as a kid. And ludicrous amount of sugar in his Rice Krispies and Frosted Flakes...
                        Same.
                        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Originally posted by Matt View Post
                          go ahead...I teed up an easy one for you.
                          Just eat the cereal dry, it's not like I'm asking you to eat grape nuts dry.

Comment

Originally posted by Bobby Bear View Post
                            I love peanut butter, but for the flavour of a cereal? Even I can't see myself liking that.
                            YOU WILL CONVERT, BOY!!!

(Mmmmmm.... taste the nom-a-nom goodness! Mmmm....c'mon and HAVE a bowl! We all float down here, Bobby...)

2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

Originally posted by LisaNY View Post
                              YOU WILL CONVERT, BOY!!!

(Mmmmmm.... taste the nom-a-nom goodness! Mmmm....c'mon and HAVE a bowl! We all float down here, Bobby...)
                              I was actually carrying some balloons around for work today (there was a kiddie function happening.) Wanted to bust some "Hey, Georgie! Want a balloon?" on a friend. Decided against it. Not really that kinda crowd, sadly.

That box actually makes 'em look pretty sweet, I must say.

Comment

I can't be the only one who thinks Cap'N Crunch tastes salty?

Comment

Working...
                                X