It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
    Oh shit, really? Need to go back and watch it again tonight.

Yeah, it caught me offguard too. Looks like it was a Pacific Rim favor for Charlie.
    My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Thought this episode was hilarious. The cunt punch, Frank in the waitress's apartment, Dennis's "Just say waitress!", and Charlie's ending speech were fucking great.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• FIGHTMILK WITH CROWTEIN!
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Used by bodyguards. And Charlie!

Comment

• Frank eating the peaches was horrible.

Comment

• Pretty sure Kincaid from NOES was on tonight. The ending was great. Dee was hilarious.

Comment

• great fucking episode. Mac debunking evolution was fucking gold.

Comment

• Indeed, awesome stuff this season.

Comment

• loved this episode. Dee has the PERFECT gag face. Fucking hilarious. The reveal was gold as well.

Comment

• Fantastic episode. The orgasm freak out, Dennis "I feel as if they would talk about having a black guy in the group" and Charlie's song were ACES.

Comment

• Shit, was balls deep in Los Santos and forgot this was on.

Comment

• Incredible episode. This was just a huge fuck you to the Emmy's right?

Comment

• yep.

Comment

• Charlie and Dee's edited video was great. Also loved seeing Roddy again. Dude is fucking hilarious.

Comment

• YOU GOT GOT

Comment

Working...
                                X