No announcement yet.

Comic-Con 09'

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No pictures, but Ari did attempt to roll out of bed with his boxers halfway down his ass. MOST DISTURBING THING I'VE EVER SEEN. EVER.
    The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

• When I'm killing people on the 360, that's usually the state of dress I'm in.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Last night while trying to download pics off my camera, I was looking up online some cosplay girls I might have missed at the show, and long behold I am in the back ground of someone else's shot...

http://pixelatedgeek.com/2009/07/com...hotties-day-4/

Go five pics down and there I am in the background, HAHA that guy took the same pic right before I did..
        I'm Asian. I have naturally squinty eyes, which helps when reading small print/text.--Nerdious
        Sasha Grey makes my willy do things that my balls are scared of.--Ari
        Oh Wendy O. How she makes my balls climb into my scrotum.--Rob
        She doesn't have a hippo shaped cock.--Ari

Comment

• I'm loving it
          "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson

Recipient of "The Best Post of the Day Award" : 1

Comment

• Originally posted by Corey View Post
            Last night while trying to download pics off my camera, I was looking up online some cosplay girls I might have missed at the show, and long behold I am in the back ground of someone else's shot...

http://pixelatedgeek.com/2009/07/com...hotties-day-4/

Go five pics down and there I am in the background, HAHA that guy took the same pic right before I did..

Haha hilarious.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• although, and I know I'll get shit for this statement but....

I'm sick of these models and shit dressing up like nerds and taking all of the attention away from the real nerd girls that actually know something about the person they are dressing up as. Just saying.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob View Post
                although, and I know I'll get shit for this statement but....

I'm sick of these models and shit dressing up like nerds and taking all of the attention away from the real nerd girls that actually know something about the person they are dressing up as. Just saying.
                For the most part, the girls i talked to actually new a thing or 2 about something nerd related, especially the Suicide Girls.... But I got that pic mostly for the Twilight is Gay, and the let's just say nice ass...
                I'm Asian. I have naturally squinty eyes, which helps when reading small print/text.--Nerdious
                Sasha Grey makes my willy do things that my balls are scared of.--Ari
                Oh Wendy O. How she makes my balls climb into my scrotum.--Rob
                She doesn't have a hippo shaped cock.--Ari

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob View Post
                  although, and I know I'll get shit for this statement but....

Agreed, I rather see some nerdy girl with glasses as thats way hotter..... although the pic I posted was nice to look at!
                  "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson

Recipient of "The Best Post of the Day Award" : 1

Comment

• Ari took camera to work...photos should be up soon!
                    "Uh, whose car is that out front?"
                    "Mine. 1970 Pontiac Firebird. The car I've always wanted and now I have it. I rule!"

"Can you feel the love?....Nub Nub...."

Recipient of: The Best Post of the Day Award!: 2

Comment

• This pic was especially for you guys:

Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
                      John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

• Fuck, is that me in the orange shirt?
                        Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                        Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                        POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• THAT...IS....GREAT!

Comment

• Originally posted by Nathan View Post
                            Fuck, is that me in the orange shirt?
                            There's 4 motherfuckers in orange shirts!!!
                            Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
                            John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

• Closest on the right. Geesh. Feeling better?
                              Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                              Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                              POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Just what were you doing there Nate?

Next question is the one that is next to the second orange shirt from the left a chick or a dude?

Either way, I can only imagine what the guy inside the suit was thinking while being manhandled by Ari.
                                "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

Working...
                                X