Brain Dead Radio: A Garbage Place for Garbage People  

Go Back   Brain Dead Radio: A Garbage Place for Garbage People > General Category > Video Games

Video Games We play them, and we know you do. Discuss games ranging from Custard's Revenge to Burnout Revenge here.

Old 03-29-2009, 02:30 PM
It's All A Deep End

PHEDG is a god amongst pandasPHEDG is a god amongst pandasPHEDG is a god amongst pandasPHEDG is a god amongst pandasPHEDG is a god amongst pandasPHEDG is a god amongst pandasPHEDG is a god amongst pandasPHEDG is a god amongst pandasPHEDG is a god amongst pandasPHEDG is a god amongst pandasPHEDG is a god amongst pandas

I love grapling hook play in video games.
Old 04-15-2009, 04:41 PM
where's the beef?

Abraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The Fahey

http://kotaku.com/5213400/bane-goes-...?autoplay=true

Holy balls this game is looking good.
Old 04-17-2009, 10:54 AM
where's the beef?

Abraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The Fahey

http://kotaku.com/5216268/a-look-at-...?autoplay=true

BOO....she looks like something McFarlane created. Meh.
Old 04-17-2009, 11:20 AM
Benis

Captain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The Fahey

The villains remind me of the ones in 13 Ghosts.

In a bad way.
Old 04-17-2009, 11:47 AM
The red capes are coming

Fil is almost as cool as Billy BartyFil is almost as cool as Billy BartyFil is almost as cool as Billy BartyFil is almost as cool as Billy BartyFil is almost as cool as Billy BartyFil is almost as cool as Billy BartyFil is almost as cool as Billy BartyFil is almost as cool as Billy BartyFil is almost as cool as Billy BartyFil is almost as cool as Billy BartyFil is almost as cool as Billy Barty

The game almost has a '90s Image look to it, especially this Harley Quinn model. I'm glad they got Arleen Sorkin doing the voice.
Old 04-17-2009, 11:50 AM
where's the beef?

I dont' want Rob Liefelds/Todd McFarlane's Batman. I was digging the look until Harley. She just looks retarded. The voice talent is great, but the design is shit.
Old 04-17-2009, 12:12 PM
The red capes are coming

Fil is almost as cool as Billy BartyFil is almost as cool as Billy BartyFil is almost as cool as Billy BartyFil is almost as cool as Billy BartyFil is almost as cool as Billy BartyFil is almost as cool as Billy BartyFil is almost as cool as Billy BartyFil is almost as cool as Billy BartyFil is almost as cool as Billy BartyFil is almost as cool as Billy BartyFil is almost as cool as Billy Barty

Agreed.
Old 04-17-2009, 12:34 PM
is not Montel Williams

Ed Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurts

Rob, I must ask. Did you get a hard-on every time Harley said "Mistah J"?
Old 04-17-2009, 02:15 PM
Benis

Captain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The Fahey

Bane looked goofy as Zubaz, and Harley ain't helpin' things.

At least the Joker seemingly gets off light when it comes to this Poochie-ified Batmeng game's rogue's gallery.

And this looks more like the Jim Lee Batman than Liefeld. That asshole gets away with the same shit, just because his name isn't Liefeld.

So what if he's got a decent grasp on anatomy, he's partially responsible.

*end whiny nerd rant of the day*

Last edited by Captain Russ; 04-17-2009 at 02:25 PM. Reason: Whiny Nerd Ranting
Old 04-23-2009, 02:00 PM
where's the beef?

http://kotaku.com/5224844/play-as-th...ham-asylum-ps3

neat.
Old 04-23-2009, 10:05 PM
Shut up, crime!

gravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandas

If the game isn't total shit (fingers crossed!), looks like I'll be picking it up for the PS3!
Old 05-11-2009, 09:54 AM
where's the beef?

So I got a chance to play this game this weekend. Looks great, and the fighting system packs quite the punch, but after coming off of Wolverine this is kinda meh. Granted I only played for about 10 mins and it was a challenge level (just waves of badguys), but it looked great and handled fluidly. I just wanted to decapitate motherfuckers. And the detective mode is fucking neat.
Old 05-11-2009, 10:04 AM
<-----THIS!

Ari is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurts

Is there a demo up yet?

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.
Old 05-11-2009, 10:06 AM
where's the beef?

Nope. The only way you can play it as on PS3 demo units. I asked my Gamestop guys and they said they asked the same thing. I played mine at a Target this weekend.
Old 05-11-2009, 10:16 AM
<-----THIS!

Ari is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurts

Ha, now I picture you standing at the PS3 kiosk at Target with a herd of 9 year old's dying to play the game while you shout, "You can play when you can beat me at arm wrestling, you little fucks."

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.
Old 05-11-2009, 10:18 AM
Benis

I hope one day they make a hardcore violent Batmang game like Wolverine.

Where batarangs stop being shitty "disarm this motherfucker in a safe manner" devices and start being "holy shit, that guy no longer has functional eyes" devices, and Joker doesn't seem as hokey as they usually end up making him.

(I'm looking at you DC vs MK. Ya pussies.)

Rob was probably like Biff to the McFly kid at that kiosk.
Old 05-11-2009, 10:18 AM
where's the beef?

I did kind of feel like a tool playing it for 10 mins actually.
Old 05-11-2009, 11:33 PM
Shut up, crime!

gravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandas

Did you also feel the powerful germs of the unwashed, mouthbreathing masses crawling up your arms as you gripped the disgusting, fecal-crusted controller?
Old 05-12-2009, 08:08 AM
where's the beef?

I did actually. I made sure to wash the hell outta my hands and arms after that.
Old 07-12-2009, 12:07 AM
where's the beef?

I hope this is awesome.