Jersey Shore

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ed wants to be pedo'd
    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by Howard View Post
      If you've got it, flaunt it.
      Flaunt what?! There's nothing there!

Originally posted by Howard View Post
      In some gay bars, yes. I'm thinking more of the club Babylon from Queer as Folk.
      You're thinking of Go Go boys, never seen anyone on the dance floor in their undies out of nowhere. Of course I never saw anyone sucked off on the dance floor either.
      "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Ed, you need to get out more.
        We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
        - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• Shit, I've been sucked off on a dance floor before. You fail ed. haah
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson

Recipient of "The Best Post of the Day Award" : 1

Comment

• I won't mention the things I've seen and done on a dance floor. Still shocked at the never seen a guy (other than a go-go dancer) out on the dance floor with nothing but underwear comment (makes me think Ed hasn't been to any dance clubs).
              We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.

Comment

Ed, you need to get out more.
                HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!
                Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

• You guys cut Ed some slack, he's almost out of butt cream and his secret Santa hasn't resupplied him yet.
                  "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob View Post
                    Shit, I've been sucked off on a dance floor before. You fail ed. haah
                    Underground raves don't count.

I don't know where you guys have been but this sort of thing doesn't go on in the clubs around here. Seeing how a liqour licence is really difficult thing to get and so very easy to lose.

Comment

• Originally posted by EdHocken View Post
                      Underground raves don't count.

I don't know where you guys have been but this sort of thing doesn't go on in the clubs around here. Seeing how a liqour licence is really difficult thing to get and so very easy to lose.
                      Fuck all that...I don't kick it in WeHo, but I have been to plenty of clubs around and in Hollywood and I'll tell you that shit goes down...Shit drive down Santa Monica on a Saturday night and you might see it. I have seen plenty of shit...either you're not out or you're not paying attention
                      Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

• Ever been to a Foam Party Ed?

Comment

Ever been to a Foam Party Ed?
                          Heard of them, but never came across one.

I did attend my first and last underwear party when I was in Sydney. I never want to encounter the fear of losing my pants ever again.

And for what Bryan said, ya could be right. I only go to a couple of places. I'm sure if I trapsed through the parks and other hideaways I'd be seeing some shit. Now there's no gurantee I won't experience hysterial blindess as result though.

Comment

• http://www.funnyordie.com/videos/d84...-audition-tape

Embedding no workie for me.

Comment

• http://www.funnyordie.com/videos/3e1...ated&rel_pos=4

GOLD!! GOLD I TELL YOU!!

Comment

• Originally posted by ScooterLaBeef View Post
                                Ok, I've watched the video now. Looks more like Gollum than Ed.

Comment

Working...
                                X