Brain Dead Radio: A Garbage Place for Garbage People  

Go Back   Brain Dead Radio: A Garbage Place for Garbage People > General Category > Video Games

Video Games We play them, and we know you do. Discuss games ranging from Custard's Revenge to Burnout Revenge here.

Old 09-08-2009, 10:37 AM
where's the beef?

Abraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The Fahey

http://kotaku.com/5354514/new-free-c...tman-next-week

nice. Free content is the best content.
Old 09-08-2009, 10:41 AM
Miyagi proud of Danielsan

B_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob View Post
http://kotaku.com/5354514/new-free-c...tman-next-week

nice. Free content is the best content.
Once again, Kotaku blocked at work. Would you mind a quick synopsis?
Old 09-08-2009, 10:44 AM
where's the beef?

Abraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The Fahey

doesn't say what exactly it is yet. Just that it's coming in a week.
Old 09-08-2009, 10:45 AM

B_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandas

Quote:
doesn't say what exactly it is yet. Just that it's coming in a week.
For both systems?
Old 09-08-2009, 10:48 AM
where's the beef?

Just says PS3 at the moment. It's on the ingame ticker at the main screen.
Old 09-15-2009, 01:50 PM
Hmm?

nerdious dorkus is so fucking epic it hurtsnerdious dorkus is so fucking epic it hurtsnerdious dorkus is so fucking epic it hurtsnerdious dorkus is so fucking epic it hurtsnerdious dorkus is so fucking epic it hurtsnerdious dorkus is so fucking epic it hurtsnerdious dorkus is so fucking epic it hurtsnerdious dorkus is so fucking epic it hurtsnerdious dorkus is so fucking epic it hurtsnerdious dorkus is so fucking epic it hurtsnerdious dorkus is so fucking epic it hurts

This sounds pretty cool...guess I'll have to open the game now.
Old 09-15-2009, 02:44 PM
yiff it and quit it

Shit Dickface is a god amongst pandasShit Dickface is a god amongst pandasShit Dickface is a god amongst pandasShit Dickface is a god amongst pandasShit Dickface is a god amongst pandasShit Dickface is a god amongst pandasShit Dickface is a god amongst pandasShit Dickface is a god amongst pandasShit Dickface is a god amongst pandasShit Dickface is a god amongst pandasShit Dickface is a god amongst pandas

All insane criminals? Jesus.

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
*RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~
Old 09-23-2009, 02:41 PM
Hmm?

nerdious dorkus is so fucking epic it hurtsnerdious dorkus is so fucking epic it hurtsnerdious dorkus is so fucking epic it hurtsnerdious dorkus is so fucking epic it hurtsnerdious dorkus is so fucking epic it hurtsnerdious dorkus is so fucking epic it hurtsnerdious dorkus is so fucking epic it hurtsnerdious dorkus is so fucking epic it hurtsnerdious dorkus is so fucking epic it hurtsnerdious dorkus is so fucking epic it hurtsnerdious dorkus is so fucking epic it hurts

Another free DLC is dropping for the game tomorrow.
Old 09-23-2009, 02:41 PM
where's the beef?

I need to get this back from my brother so I can go sell it.
Old 09-23-2009, 05:00 PM
The red capes are coming

Fil is almost as cool as Billy BartyFil is almost as cool as Billy BartyFil is almost as cool as Billy BartyFil is almost as cool as Billy BartyFil is almost as cool as Billy BartyFil is almost as cool as Billy BartyFil is almost as cool as Billy BartyFil is almost as cool as Billy BartyFil is almost as cool as Billy BartyFil is almost as cool as Billy BartyFil is almost as cool as Billy Barty

Quote:
I need to get this back from my brother so I can go sell it.
Blasphemy!

I lent this to my brother a few weeks ago. I've been itching to play more of the challenge mode and 100% the game.
Old 09-23-2009, 05:47 PM
where's the beef?

I never have any motivation to 100% any game for the most part. I play until I beat it or get bored.
Old 11-25-2009, 08:57 AM
Shut up, crime!

gravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandas

I finished the story for this game last night. Because it was late (or maybe because I'm stupid), it took me over half an hour to get to the party because that one big security door was locked and I thought that meant you had to find an alternate route from the botanical building. I totally forgot about the side door.

Anyway, even though the final boss was LOL rediculous I really liked this game. Metroidvania Batman was a good description. I'm looking forward to an inevitable sequel.

Now for the challenge rooms!
Old 11-25-2009, 12:20 PM
where's the beef?

Yeah, this game kicked all kinds of ass. I even dug the final boss. Reminded me of an old BTAS episode.
Old 11-25-2009, 01:09 PM

Quote:
Yeah, this game kicked all kinds of ass. I even dug the final boss. Reminded me of an old BTAS episode.
Agreed, also I hope everyone beat up the joker's henchmen before the ending, you get an achievement for that.
Old 11-25-2009, 01:12 PM
Shut up, crime!

gravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandas

Those smug fuckers, of course I kicked their asses.

The combat in this game is pretty great by the time you get the combat upgrades. The only annoying this is that I get so close to getting the 40 hit combo achievement and hit the wrong button or get too far away from the crowd every time.
Old 11-25-2009, 01:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gravedigger View Post
Those smug fuckers, of course I kicked their asses.

The combat in this game is pretty great by the time you get the combat upgrades. The only annoying this is that I get so close to getting the 40 hit combo achievement and hit the wrong button or get too far away from the crowd every time.
I hope the sequel doesn't make you unlock shit. Most frustrating part of the game is the beginning slog, for me anyway.