Revisiting Old Favorites: The Danger of Ruining Your Memories Forever

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

<3 <3 <3
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Originally posted by Matt View Post
      Neil Marshall would make a good remake of 'Logan's Run', especially if he went back to the source book(s).
      He's Captain Pastiche, as far as I'm concerned.

And he's fucking good at it.

I'd pay money for this, and I'd force others to do so as well.
      Me quick one want slow

Comment

Originally posted by Russ View Post
        He's Captain Pastiche, as far as I'm concerned.

And he's fucking good at it.

I'd pay money for this, and I'd force others to do so as well.
        Read the original novels sometime. There are 3 of them ('Logan's run', 'Logan's World', and 'Logan's Search'), and they read kinda like a Michael Moorcock ETERNAL CHAMPION series...very different in flavor and tone from the Michael York movie. Seriously, Neil Marshall would have a field day with this stuff.
        Originally posted by Martin
        Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
        Originally posted by gravedigger
        Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
        And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
        Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

Originally posted by Howard View Post
          Hey. If I was 50 (I was actually 4, didn't see it for the first time until the re-release in 79), then how old was Lisa? *asked slyly*
          Originally posted by Guy Meatdrapes View Post
          She was a time traveler.
          It's true, I was even older in 1977, just like on "LOST". I was all cougared out for Harrison Ford back in an alternate timeline.
          2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

Originally posted by Matt View Post
            Always meant to see that film. Thanks for the reminder.
            Aw, mate. You're in for a time! Wonder Boys is glorious.
            "The bear is a solitary animal. They like their space. They live in a magic circle. They don't mind if you're, like, a mile away. But if you get inside their circle, they will maul you." - Anonymous

Comment

Agreed - "Wonder Boys" is awesome, with the exception of Katie Holmes. She adds nothing to the movie, but then again, she's not one of the more important characters to begin with. Everyone else is awesome, and it's a great story!
              2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

The only movie I've ever really liked Katie Holmes in? The Gift.
                We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
                - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

GO.
                  "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Alan Quarterman movies

Comment

I have Time After Time, the weird Jack the Ripper movie from the 80s, in my Instant queue. I'm worried about watching it.

Comment

Time After Time is awesome, you shouldn't worry. It's the film that got Nick Meyer the director's gig for Wrath of Khan.
                        "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

WOW, haven't seen 'Time After Time' in eons. Let me know how it holds up...I remember it being a nifty little flick.
                          Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                          Originally posted by gravedigger
                          Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                          And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                          Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                              I have Time After Time, the weird Jack the Ripper movie from the 80s, in my Instant queue. I'm worried about watching it.
                              Slow in parts, but the interplay between McDowell and Warner is still fucking golden.
                              Me quick one want slow

Comment

Working...
                              X