Entourage

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Entourage

Fifth Season premiere was tonight. It was good. It is far too short though. Ari is fucking amazing.

Check it out if you haven't yet.
    "How the fuck does your brain go Kevin Spacey~K-Pax?" - Rob

Damn it all too hell! Completely forgot!!!
    "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson

Recipient of "The Best Post of the Day Award" : 1

Comment

Originally posted by Spiderine View Post
      Fifth Season premiere was tonight. It was good. It is far too short though. Ari is fucking amazing.

Check it out if you haven't yet.
      Yes, yes I am. Thank you.
      Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
      John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

Originally posted by Ari View Post
        Yes, yes I am. Thank you.
        What took you so long?
        Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
        Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
        POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

Beginning of the week. I'm still warming up.

Comment

Will be watching this when I get home, but it's not must see anymore after last season. Which was fucking lame. I know this show is not based in reality whatsoever (never any real consequences) but I wish all of last season was about the filming of the flick. Instead of just the first episode.

Here' my prediction for this season: Vince is down and out (after a horrible Canne showing), Ari yells alot and acts like an asshole, Eric starts up his own company, Drama talks about the good old days, Turtle smokes a lot of weed, they all get back together for a comeback. And that's probably all in the first 2 shows.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Probably dead on. This show still has moments. Besides, it is total junk food entertainment.
              Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
              Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
              POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

Totally, but they could take this show in such an interesting direction, it just seems like they refuse to. Oh well.
                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Totally forgot...gotta set the DVR tonight!!!!!!1
                  Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

I love this show, but I agree, last season should have been a lot better. I wasn't hyped for this season as I was previous ones. The first episode of this season was okay, but it seemed like nothing really happened. Plus, there was no Billy Walsh. I want to see what he's up to more than Vinny.
                    "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

We finished season 3 not so long ago and enjoyed it. Too bad you guys are saying season 4 is the same 'ol shit, huh?

Comment

More Billy is always good. This is a show, along with Weeds, that is begging to be an hour long. By the time the show starts, it's over and nothing happened. I still love the whole Aquaman plot in the Second Season. That's about the best it's been. Well that, and the colorization of Queens Boulevard.

Comment

Originally posted by Ari View Post
                          We finished season 3 not so long ago and enjoyed it. Too bad you guys are saying season 4 is the same 'ol shit, huh?
                          The making of MedellĂ­n in the first episode I thought was awesome. Hearts of Darkness was definitely an influence. There were a couple other episodes with Billy Walsh that I thought were good, but overall, it was more of the same. I enjoyed it, but I wasn't too hyped for this season, which is a first. There is a episode devoted to furries, if that interests you.
                          "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

Furries... well sign me up
                            I'm Asian. I have naturally squinty eyes, which helps when reading small print/text.--Nerdious
                            Sasha Grey makes my willy do things that my balls are scared of.--Ari
                            Oh Wendy O. How she makes my balls climb into my scrotum.--Rob
                            She doesn't have a hippo shaped cock.--Ari

Comment

Yeah that ep was pretty funny...I like the show, it's like a 30 minute fantasy ride.
                              Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

Working...
                              X