No announcement yet.

Music I Hate.... with a passion!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I didn't really have a problem with The Killers before, but that song is fucking Rhino Rape.
    Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
    John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

• And the Killer's dont even write there own lyrics
      "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson

Recipient of "The Best Post of the Day Award" : 1

Comment

• Ya know what I hate?

These kids and their damn rap music.

Whatever happened to some good ol' fashioned Glen Miller or Dean-O?

Whatsit? Hey! Get off my lawn.
        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Haha.

But seriously, fuck The Killers.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I will forever dig their first effort.

From then on, it has resembled a pop culture diarrhea made up of wannabe Lou Reed and Depeche Mode attempts. And they have all failed.
            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• I agree I was a big fan but their new album is weak sauce...
              Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

• Originally posted by McMeatbag View Post
                "Why a spoon, cousin, why not an axe?"
                i feel that a spoon would not only be more degrading but also a little more challenging. anyone can kill with an axe.

solja boy is probably the one artist that i hate the most, like i mean with most of my soul, and i wish that people would realize that he is terrible.

and the rascal flats are a group of depressed redneck who have terrible songs that i could do without, and my main problem is that the old lady loves 'em. she only owns like 3 cds and one is by them. she insists on playin that crap in her car constantly.

on a trip we took to Wisconsin, she made me listen to the whole thing through twice, i almost killed her.
                why not...

Comment

• I can't stand Paramore. I don't even care to know if I spelled their name right. The lead singer sounds like an annoying little twat right outta high school. If I want to listen to a decent rock group with a female lead singer, fucking Garbage all the way.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ari View Post
                    I can't stand Paramore. I don't even care to know if I spelled their name right. The lead singer sounds like an annoying little twat right outta high school. If I want to listen to a decent rock group with a female lead singer, fucking Garbage all the way.
                    I love Garbage. They are awesome live - I saw them a couple of years ago right after their most recent album came out. It was a great show, especially since it was at First Ave. And if you don't know about First Ave., look it up - that place is one of the best venues.
                    If I were Shé, do you think I'd be operating a taco truck? Shé brings hope. Shé rights the wrongs. Unfortunately, Shé is a myth.

Comment

• I know nothing of First Ave, except for the fact that it's the name of a street by my house.

Comment

• Have you heard of Prince?
                        If I were Shé, do you think I'd be operating a taco truck? Shé brings hope. Shé rights the wrongs. Unfortunately, Shé is a myth.

Comment

• And have you seen the movie Purple Rain?

Comment

• I have heard of Prince, but I have not seen Purple Rain.

Comment

• Just watch the video for Let's Go Crazy. I believe that is from the movie and was shot in that venue. Right???
                              Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                              Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                              POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• The film kicks off with a lively rendition of “Let’s Go Crazy” by Prince, introducing viewers to the First Avenue club, Prince’s dance venue for most of the film’s music sequences. For artists in the film, the First Avenue club is a stepping stone to better gigs and more notice.

Comment

Working...
                                X