Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LIMITLESS

Didn't know that De Niro was in this too. Funny to see two Cooper/De Niro films in 24 hours.

Anyways, LIMITLESS was ok. The plot felt incredibly under-developed, but what was there was presented in an interesting fashion (his POV while under the influence of the drug was really well done).
    Originally posted by Martin
    Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
    Originally posted by gravedigger
    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
    And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
    Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• I enjoyed Limitless, warts and all. And yeah, there's quite a few warts.
      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Batman.

Keaton's still the best Batmeng.

Elfman's score at the end still gives me the douchechills.

And fuck you Anton for offing yourself. Gotham is never gonna look like such a beautiful hellhole ever again. Dem matte paintings. Unf.
        Last edited by Captain Russ; 12-16-2012, 09:47 PM.
        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• I really tried re-watching Batman. The score is still good, but I don't like the rest. Especially Nicholson's Joker. Ledger is so far ahead it's not even funny. Not Schumacher-bad, but still, Nolan wins this fight.
          BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• I still love Batman Returns, but yeah the first one hasn't aged well at all.
            I experienced an invasion of my mind by a transcendentally rational mind, as if I had been insane all my life and suddenly I had become sane.

Comment

• BOB THE GOON 4 LYFE
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I don't think any of the Burton BATMAN films have aged particularly well. I won't even acknowledge the Schumacher ones.
                Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

• Batman Forever is not a bad flick.
                  "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Opinions vary.

Comment

• The hate that movie gets is ridiculous. Batman & Robin deserves the hate. Forever rides the line in my opinion.

Comment

• it's not as bad as B&R, but that's hardly praise.

Hey, if you like it, go nuts. I won't slam you for it.

Comment

• I'm just saying nerds like to dogpile on Forever but it's aged better than the first Batman yet doesn't touch Returns. Carrey was great, TLJ was hilarious, and it gave us Bats in a courtroom. All things that make the movie worth existing.

Comment

• DISAGREE.

Batman Forever
                            is a terrible film. Its not as bad as Batman and Robin, but its actually less watchable.
                            I experienced an invasion of my mind by a transcendentally rational mind, as if I had been insane all my life and suddenly I had become sane.

Comment

• B&R is much more unwatchable than Forever. Nothing in B&R works from the outset. Hot Uma Thurman not withstanding.

Comment

• B&R almost...ALMOST...hits the 'so bad it's fun to watch' category.

ALMOST.

Comment

Working...
                                X