Braindead Radio Episode 9: Holodecks & Fleshlights

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

http://www.amazon.com/Technical-Manu...3228829&sr=8-3
    Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
    Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
    POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Bobby Bear View Post
      A Smash fan who doesn't like "Come Out and Play?" It's far from my list of favourites from the band, but that's a definite first.
      I hate the video, I hate the beat, and I hate the lyrics. I dunno man, maybe it was just too over played for me.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
        I hate the video, I hate the beat, and I hate the lyrics. I dunno man, maybe it was just too over played for me.
        It's refreshing to hear. Because all the punk guys I know got into them around Americana and Conspiracy..., they'd only heard those then-contemporary singles ("The Kids Aren't Alright", "Want You Bad" et al.) In time, they would romanticize the earlier, "punker" stuff, as a lot guys just getting into music (particularly, punk) are want to do.
        "The bear is a solitary animal. They like their space. They live in a magic circle. They don't mind if you're, like, a mile away. But if you get inside their circle, they will maul you." - Anonymous

Comment

Say what you will about The Offspring, but in the end Dexter Holland will always be smarter than all of us here.
          The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

Originally posted by Bobby Bear View Post
            It's refreshing to hear. Because all the punk guys I know got into them around Americana and Conspiracy..., they'd only heard those then-contemporary singles ("The Kids Aren't Alright", "Want You Bad" et al.) In time, they would romanticize the earlier, "punker" stuff, as a lot guys just getting into music (particularly, punk) are want to do.
            Yeah, to be honest though I wouldn't really even call them punk in the true sense (yeah yeah, punk has been dead since the 70's).
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

...iTunes link isn't working, not sure if it was posted there or not...
              Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

It should be up? Anyone else confirm if iTunes link is busted?

Shit looks like the RSS feed is busted too.

Comment

I didn't see it on iTunes, either. I had to grab it from the website.
                  The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

Ok, I'll fix it tonight when I get home. Probably just some errant code somewhere.

Comment

Sniglet. Ha.

Comment

HAha. And he said it totally serious like.

Comment

The needle scratch was awesome.

Comment

thank you.

Comment

For expediency, I'm using "punk" as a catch-all term to encompass "pop-punk", "ska-punk", and any other sub-genre, regardless of the legitimacy of the association with a particular band (or the definition of the term/s.) It's a fascinating and incredibly nebulous topic. One thing I'm certain of, though, is that "punk", in the purest sense, continued to draw breath until Hüsker Dü disbanded. Beyond that, I'm open to suggestion.
                              "The bear is a solitary animal. They like their space. They live in a magic circle. They don't mind if you're, like, a mile away. But if you get inside their circle, they will maul you." - Anonymous

Comment

Works for me. I just never considered Offspring punk, pop/ska/or otherwise.

Comment

Working...
                                X