Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What did you have for dinner last night?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• They are tasty. But I think they are so tasty because we haven't lived on them for years.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Now you made me go to the vending machine and grab a bag of those. Congrats!

And I'm eating those as I'm typing these lines...
      BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
        They are tasty. But I think they are so tasty because we haven't lived on them for years.
        True. It's the rarity of the enjoyment that makes the dining pleasure all the more epic.
        Originally posted by Martin
        Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
        Originally posted by gravedigger
        Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
        And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
        Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• True. It's my favorite flavor if chips, but still, seeing you guys go apeshit for those is funny. And you still have to taste the Old Dutch.

Comment

• it's patentely absurd that we don't AT LEAST have the Old Dutch ones down here in MN.
            Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

• THAT.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• lulz Britt wants the Papa John's heart pizza tonight

Comment

• Awwwwwwwww
                  "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nick Vanderhuge View Post
                    something about coming in bags
                    If you DON'T mind, please keep talk of safe sex in the SexyFuntime Goodness boards, where it belongs. We're talkin' food, here.
                    I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• Tonight I'm gonna follow the instructions of one of my online cooking mentor Kenji Lopez-Alt (think Alton Brown, but who gratuated MIT and became a chef then writer) and do my own sliders. His Food Labs articles are awesome.

Comment

• I ate a ghost chile popper last night.

I do not recommend it to anyone, no matter what their tolerance for spice is. I don't care how many habeneros you can put away in one sitting, this fucker will wreck you.

The burning mouth is only the first part, and it's the least painful part. What follows is far worse, and it will linger for hours.

Learn from my terrible experience and never eat this vile pepper.
                        sigpic
                        360: JohnnyChopsocky PSN: Stud_Beefpile

Comment

• hahaha. awesome.

Comment

• Originally posted by Master Shake View Post
                            Learn from my terrible experience and never eat this vile pepper.
                            Done!
                            Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• Chili w/cornbread. I can feel my guts percolate now.

Comment

• Originally posted by ingrid View Post
                                Done!
                                I can't in good faith call what I ate a "pepper". That thing was God's wrath filled with cream cheese and deep-fried. My mouth was tingling, like I had put a taser in my mouth and set it to drive-stun. And that was only the beginning.

To put it in perspective, I had a habenero popper afterwards. My mouth actually felt cooler after eating a habenero. That's how fucked the ghost chile is.

My stomach rejected it and everything else I ate afterwards (which wasn't much, let me tell you) about 20 minutes later... into the passenger side of my car on the drive home.

So yeah, if I had a single word to describe the bhut jolokia pepper, it would be "FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK ."

Now if you'll excuse me, I need to go reenact the disaster scenes from '2012' in my toilet.
                                sigpic
                                360: JohnnyChopsocky PSN: Stud_Beefpile

Comment

Working...
                                X