Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sarah and I are slowly working our way through Evil Within 2. It's pretty good, but fuck. You couldn't change the movement OR combat since RE4? Shit feels TERRIBLE.

PUBG test server for the desert map. We have been cleaning up on fools and racking up chicken dinners.

Comment

• like a beast.

I can't stop playing in VR. Superhot VR is life at the moment. Best stress reliever ever.

Also still playing Bulletstorm:KICK TO THE DICK edition or whatever. If you can grab this for 10 bucks or under, (even if you already played it), I recommend it. The updated framerate and graphics are worth it. plus it's just a bunch of fun.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I may grab Pubg on Xbone to play with a friend that wants to try it. Seems to be running rough right now, so gonna wait a bit.

Comment

• Digital Foundry just put out a video for console PUBG, side by side comparison of FPS on xbox and the one x, pretty rough for both at times. Barely hits 30 half the time. Also someone figured out if you hook up a keyboard you can hit a button and see the graphics menu still left in the xbox code, regular xbox has game locked at low settings, one x at medium.

Not one of those PCmasterrace guys but glad my comp pumps it out at average 80-90fps with maxed settings
          XBL/PSN/Steam Gamertag - CalgaryRonin

Comment

• Game needs to be optimized much better. Ridiculous they released it on Xbox.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
              Game needs to be optimized much better. Ridiculous they released it on Xbox.
              Have you been on the test server? Runs like butter.

Comment

• So should I get it for XBONE or my new PC? I want to shoot things in the face, but I haven't actually played my copy of Rust yet.
                My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
                  So should I get it for XBONE or my new PC? I want to shoot things in the face, but I haven't actually played my copy of Rust yet.
                  PC absolutely. It will get updates first, and the keyboard/mouse controls are WAY better.

Comment

• and the xbox version is shit.

Comment

• Finishing up some trophies in Assassin's Creed Origins. They added a mission yesterday that's apparently Final Fantasy related. Dropped a few Final Fantasy related weapons, and that weird chicken looking mount. If you're into Final Fantasy I guess check it out, maybe you'll understand what happened, I didn't, but seemed cool if you're into Final Fantasy. Did the Trial of the Gods as well, unlocked an Anubis outfit for Bayek that looks cool.
                      "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• Picked up Everybody's Golf on PS4 while it's half price, looking forward to the holiday break to goof around in that one. Also got Ghost Recon Wildlands on deck. Too many games, yo
                        XBL/PSN/Steam Gamertag - CalgaryRonin

Comment

• Picked up Fire Pro World. It's $13 right now since it exited Early Access, and goes up to $30 once the sale is over. It's pretty good, but dense as hell. I downloaded a ton of custom wrestlers from the workshop, and putting them in game is kind of weird. You need to make a federation or stable, then move them from retired into the stables you want. And there's zero tutorial so I spent about half an hour watching youtube videos on how exactly to play the game, and immediately had a far better understanding of the mechanics. I did have an issue pinning people though, but it turns out right trigger, which is not at all listed as a button having ANY use, is totally used to pin. Weird.

Comment

• Just grabbed Elite Dangerous for the Oculus. Holy fuck. I'm in love. Straight spaceship sim in VR? yes fucking please.

The Smashington is a quirky girl, but she's got it where it counts.

will definitely stream this at some point. It's neat.

Comment

• holy shit this game is hard as balls. It's so fucking indepth that after an hour I honestly feel like I'm a fucking space pirate.

Comment

• Elite Dangerous is intense. I played a couple hours and realized it's one of those "you now play Elite, and nothing else" games.

Comment

Working...
                                X