No announcement yet.

I am an Apple person

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Um... you betrayed Shiva! Thum Shiva Ke Vishwasth Karthe Ho!

Comment

Yo Apple bitches!

My old iPod Classic ain't been recognized by my iTune ever since I got my new computer. No amount of reboot or failsafe restart will change that, so the only option I have left I think is a wipe, but before that want to backup some shit that I have on my Pod and not on my PC because I lost some stuff on my last hard drive crash and did not back it up then.

Anyone knows if iRip is good, and where to get it, or something similar? Can be a ripper to make mp3 out of my Pod file, or just a copier.

Anyone?
      BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

You should be able to see it on your PC, even if iTunes isn't recognizing it. If so then you should be able to just copy the files onto your PC. Is iTunes up to date? If none of that works iRip seems to be the way to go.

Comment

Debating picking up an Apple Watch 4. Convince or dissuade me.
          My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

I think it's great. I mostly like it for workout tracking but it's also really convenient for checking phone notifications without pulling your phone out of your pocket and quick responses to text messages. You can talk into it to respond like Dick Tracy or draw your response on the face and it'll convert to text. There seems to be a fair amount of app integration but I haven't used a lot of that, to be honest.

Comment

Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
              I think it's great. I mostly like it for workout tracking but it's also really convenient for checking phone notifications without pulling your phone out of your pocket and quick responses to text messages. You can talk into it to respond like Dick Tracy or draw your response on the face and it'll convert to text. There seems to be a fair amount of app integration but I haven't used a lot of that, to be honest.

Honestly, it would be for a mix of exercise and being easier to reach. I'm getting super sick of local people saying it's hard as fuck to reach me.
              My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

Calorie expenditures and reminder pings and all that micromanaging shit for your day is just several hundred dollarydoos away.
                Me quick one want slow

Comment

Originally posted by Captain Russ View Post
                  Calorie expenditures and reminder pings and all that micromanaging shit for your day is just several hundred dollarydoos away.

That's how it keeps sounding in my head.

It's either that or indulge in the Air Fryer and Fried Food Bonanza that my brain really wants.

Comment

Air Fryer is real good. You could even make vegetables in it if you don't want to be an asshole filling it with french fries.

Comment

Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                      Air Fryer is real good. You could even make vegetables in it if you don't want to be an asshole filling it with french fries.

What of Pizza Rolls, young Billiam? What of the baby Totino's?

Comment

I have not actually tried the pizza rolls, but now I really want to. I did do a slice of pizza and it was fine, but toaster oven was better.

Comment

Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                          I have not actually tried the pizza rolls, but now I really want to. I did do a slice of pizza and it was fine, but toaster oven was better.

Pizza Rolls, Gyoza and Rally's Fries are my go-to air fryer food.

Comment

Looks like Apple Watch 4 is $50 off at Best But this week.

Comment

Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
                              Looks like Apple Watch 4 is $50 off at Best But this week.

I already picked up the 4 for cheap.

Now, I'm trying to get an Air Fryer so I can have Ass Blast Fridays.

Basically, I'm going to fry and eat food that should give all humans copious amounts of the shits.

Comment

So, I'm trying to get somebody to sell me an iPhone SE without a sim card so I can turn the fucker into a cheap 4K camera.

So far nobody wants to do it, but Apple.com

However, they won't give me a yes or not answer whether or not the base function will work without a SIM card.

I believe they well, but I'd like a solid answer before buying.

Comment

Working...
                                X