X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
    Go get buried at Wrestlemania.
    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Go get beat up by fucking Kane and J&J.

Comment

• Gonna pick up the PS4 Batmeng today since there are free side missions and then play it two days from now because of that stupid fucking day one patch.

Comment

• reviews for the PC version are not good. Kind of bummed as that's where I wanted to grab it.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I had a 40% coupon for PC, but I think I will grab it on PS4 now.

Comment

• yeah, that's going to be my plan.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                Go get beat up by fucking Kane and J&J.
                "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Got HALO ODST for free since they fucked up the MCC so bad. Never played it on the 360 for whatever reason. So far it's actually kind of cool. I'm digging the way it's laid out with the different missions and whatnot.

Comment

• I liked ODST a lot. I really liked the jazzy overworld music and there were some good set pieces during the missions. The enemy respawns in the overworld were a little annoying, though.

Comment

• Buck (Fillion) is great. Love that dude. So glad he's coming back for Halo 5.

Played a bunch of Splatoon last night. Man this game is great. I JUST WANT MY FUCKING SPLATOON AMIIBOS.

Comment

• Dude, there's a bunch at the Target here. If I make it there tonight I will check for you.

Comment

• Dude for reals, if you can find me the 3 pack, I'll shoot you loot on the pay of the pal.

Comment

• or even just the dude and/or the squid.

Comment

• I've been enjoying a tall glass of whiskey after an awful day so I find this to be really funny right now.

It's probably not that funny.
                              Attached Files

Comment

• yesssss awesommmeeee.. What's the damage sir?

Comment

Working...
                                X