This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GTA V is fucking GREAT.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Fil View Post
      Still grinding Diablo III. I need friends who still play so they can send me gifts. I keep getting gifts to send out to people.

Sounds like a perfect excuse for Trejo to share play Dragon Age with you so you can see for yourself.

Tried share play with Diablo earlier, my friend said it looked almost as good as if he was running it from his PS4. He does live in the same city as I do so that may be why the quality was so good.
      I'll play with you. Love that game. And yeah, I keep forgetting about share play. Need to give that a go at some point.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Seems the most recent games I really end up liking have some sort of alternate history section (or are based entirely on the idea) where everything bad has evolved into a true horror show.

Dragon Age just opened up and now there is too much to do.
        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• what's your PSN name russ?

Comment

• Capitan Russ since Captain Russ was taken.

Also, the AI is still fuckbutt dumb when it comes to staying alive.
            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• will get you added tonight.

Played a bunch of Steamworld Dig on PS4 this weekend. I like it. Nice and relaxing.

Comment

• Steamworld Dig is legit, but I have no idea why.

Comment

• At this point I feel like if I did get a PS4 or an Xbone you guys will have played everything and be tired of them. Le sigh
                  "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by Fil View Post
                    Sounds like a perfect excuse for Trejo to share play Dragon Age with you so you can see for yourself.
                    Oh man I keep forgetting about this too. Guess I could have saved myself a lot of typing and just had you try it out for yourself haha Would be up for providing a test drive sometime if you feel like it

B_Metal - don't let that stop you.. you'll be able to pick up all the older games everyone already played at a fraction of the price and hey look, new games coming every week that no one has played yet. YA BIG GOOF
                    XBL/PSN/Steam Gamertag - CalgaryRonin

Comment

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
                      At this point I feel like if I did get a PS4 or an Xbone you guys will have played everything and be tired of them. Le sigh
                      All I play is Minecraft. No extra time for the Shadow of Murder and the Alien.
                      My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• I couldn't figure out if that was you playing or the misses.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                          but for reals guys, this game is worth a double dip.

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
                            All I play is Minecraft. No extra time for the Shadow of Murder and the Alien.
                            My kids..... non-stop
                            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                              I couldn't figure out if that was you playing or the misses.
                              She plays Lego and Disney non stop. I play Minecraft when I'm having insomnia.
                              My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• It's 3:46 am, I couldn't sleep. Found my two oldest up playing Minecraft. Fuck it, they can stay up and play, when they pass out tomorrow the wife will thank me.

Comment

Working...
                                X